Street Fighter V v3: WTF Capcom?

Will an American take EVO this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny that his CA was his win pose in SF3.

urienwin.gif

I really hope they don't let the data miners ruin the surprise for the release of season 2. I like the fighter announcements. I watched LIJoe's Urien earlier this year and he would have put a better trailer out.

Possibly a glimpse into the future? Could this be a leak? Doubt it, but at least it'll catch Capcoms eye. I have a feeling we'll get two V-Triggers.

ryuv_evil_la_b.jpg

I'm actually kind of surprised by the price tag on the color packs. Was expecting much worse. Still not gonna buy them.

Lol, only heard about this before.

I swear, lowtiergod has to be a world class troll. Like an fgc equivalent of andy Kauffman. Now way a person actually can be as big of an idiot as he pretends to be.

the new redbull costumes for Chun-Li and Ryu are fucking atrocious

It’s hard to consider LTG a troll when he uses threat of violence. Typically tolls get you to use the threat and they just bask in your anger. He seems to me to be a class A douche bag who has no business being promoted in anything FG related. He’s a black eye to the community.

Does LTG even use low tier characters?

I've seen him use Alex a few times but after losing a few he always resorts to using Nash who is the polar opposite of a low tier character lol.

The guy is an alright player until he loses a few times and then cries like a little bitch until rage quitting.

I honestly have no idea what those cards are lol. I see them all the time though.

So I got Urien and started practicing with him using his trials. I've done the majority of the Cast and he is one of the harder ones to use. Any advice from those of you who play charge characters? Looking at you @Cyke_out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back