STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

I didn't realize it was 1 am already. Gonna try to be on more regularly, but I definitely can't go that late too often. Fun games. Getting hit by Ed combos kinda triggers me.

Ed is really fun to watch too. I hope they buff him next season, or balance patch or whatever.

I didn't realize it was 1 am already. Gonna try to be on more regularly, but I definitely can't go that late too often. Fun games. Getting hit by Ed combos kinda triggers me.

Gg, dude. I was dying from hunger and had to run out quickly to get some Mexican food. We'll do it again next week.

I have it. I suck at it but play it once in a while. I think it's pretty fun.

It wasn't bad at all. I still prefer 3rd Strike though. No shit like this:

images

It wasn't bad at all. I still prefer 3rd Strike though. No shit like this:

images

Yea, I like the 3s controls much better. I use E.Ryu and I drop 90% of my combos lol. I'm also terrible at using the focus + dash.

Don't know why it's still $30 on steam.
alt+enter.

Does that bring you into new picture mode? If so, I've tried it and I end up getting stuck.

I've also noticed that my frame rate dips with my TE2+ and not with the Panthera. Very weird.

Does that bring you into new picture mode? If so, I've tried it and I end up getting stuck.

I've also noticed that my frame rate dips with my TE2+ and not with the Panthera. Very weird.

Nah, it just changes it to fullscreen mode and back to windowed if you do it again.

X-kira believes that next DLC will be released this weekend. Should be interesting.

Back