STREET FIGHTER V - v4: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW V-TRIGGERS

Lol! I didn't even start to think of the moves he could use. Half Nelson, Full Nelson, Headlock, Inside trip, Belly to Belly suplex. Really hope he's a wrestler now.

I can't think of too many real wrestlers in fighting games. MAYBE that one in Buriki One (the SNK game where you used the buttons to moves and joystick to attack.)

Last edited:
I can't think of too many real wrestlers in fighting games. MAYBE that one in Buriki One (the SNK game where you used the buttons to moves and joystick to attack.)

Yea, I bet that's a hard one. Maybe they have something from like the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games lol. If they throw in some real wrestling moves, I will be playing some G!

Just watched a highlight video of AE Ryu. His new V-Tigger seems to counter just about anything, but you hardly have any time to do anything with it. I did read somewhere that it lasts the whole round once you active it which is pretty cool, especially if you're winning. I wonder if they'll release S3 patch notes before the end of the month.

Yea, I bet that's a hard one. Maybe they have something from like the 1996 Atlanta Olympic games lol. If they throw in some real wrestling moves, I will be playing some G!

Just watched a highlight video of AE Ryu. His new V-Tigger seems to counter just about anything, but you hardly have any time to do anything with it. I did read somewhere that it lasts the whole round once you active it which is pretty cool, especially if you're winning. I wonder if they'll release S3 patch notes before the end of the month.

Here's a vid of that character. Looks interesting.

As for Ryu, I'm more concerned about the tools he already has (the same with Alex and Juri) than his new stuff. His Joudan doesn't seem too impressive, but we'll see. They need buffs.

Here's a vid of that character. Looks interesting.

As for Ryu, I'm more concerned about the tools he already has (the same with Alex and Juri) than his new stuff. His Joudan doesn't seem too impressive, but we'll see. They need buffs.

lol that game looks dope! I agree with your Ryu statement 100%

lol that game looks dope! I agree with your Ryu statement 100%

Yeah, this was before any of the UFC/PRIDE games. Although Ryo is in the game, I don't think he had any projectiles. The main character Gai Tendo was supposedly based on Kazushi Sakuraba.

Also, why does Ryu's Joudan look like shit? Where's this?

latest

Yeah, this was before any of the UFC/PRIDE games. Although Ryo is in the game, I don't think he had any projectiles. The main character Gai Tendo was supposedly based on Kazushi Sakuraba.

Also, why does Ryu's Joudan look like shit? Where's this?

latest

They made his cr.hp worse, what did you expect?!

What the fuck happened to Cody? Did he finally turn his life around and decided to become a productive member of society?

I think that would make sense. Or he's become a white collar criminal. Who doesn't want to beat up on a bankster??

Guys, since we're over the 1k mark I will make a new thread when I get home. If you don't see your gamer tag on the front page, go ahead and place it in here and I'll add it for v5. I'll also post all of the relevant information, some helpful links to training guides, videos ect to get us ready for the launch. Doesn't seem like there are that many SF fans here on Sherdog, but it's nice to see new faces coming in. Since SFV:AE dropped, there has been a lot more interest in people picking the game back up. That's great for Friday night Battle Lounges.

Thndrhd27

Hey, I invited you to a battle lounge 2 Fridays ago, but you didn't come through. What gives, man? Hmph.

Back