Street Jesus was getting tired.

wartor

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes
@Brown
Reaction score
Deal with it. Diaz KO win round 5. It was in the bank.

Not even a little bit. That wasn't even a very physical fight . Mas kept nate alive

Deal with it. Diaz KO win round 5. It was in the bank.

Nate Diaz is a legend regardless. There is a reason why he demands such a loyal following. The man is a absolute savage. War Nate!

Nate was about to choke him out, first the Johnny Walkgoat BS stoppage and now this, fuck that city.

Too bad it didn't happen<45>
2a3b5e68673273.5b68611c1ca24.gif

Nate got his ass beat. Jorge the better fighter.

Not even a little bit. That wasn't even a very physical fight . Mas kept nate alive
Nah the last half of the 3rd Jorge looked to be slowing down, his punches had less on them and he was moving slower. He kicked Nates ass for ever moment prior but I was very interested to see the 4th and 5th...anyone saying that it should have been stopped is a fucking idiot.

Looking at your AV, I wonder how current Rory would do against Diaz. I think Rory can dominate Nate again.

Rory is one weight class heavier Nates natural weight...as is Masvidal.

Masvidal and Rory would sleep pooossy blanket Khabib via first round KO. But then...Khabib would never have the balls to take such a fight.

I thought he was aswell, Jorge looked great though in the first 3.

I guess we'll never know until the rematch.

Nah the last half of the 3rd Jorge looked to be slowing down, his punches had less on them and he was moving slower. He kicked Nates ass for ever moment prior but I was very interested to see the 4th and 5th...anyone saying that it should have been stopped is a fucking idiot.
definitely shouldn't have been stopped but nate wasn't going to win that fight

yeah you guys started saying that after the first 30 seconds, Diaz was getting smashed. Had maybe a 3 good combos the entire fight. I even picked Diaz, but stop lying to yourself.

Rory is one weight class heavier Nates natural weight...as is Masvidal.

Masvidal and Rory would sleep pooossy blanket Khabib via first round KO. But then...Khabib would never have the balls to take such a fight.

masvidal used to fight 155 like Nate u goof

Nate is great at getting his ass kicked. He's gonna try and beat his brother's record of losses in a row but claiming best fighter ever. Haha!

Back