Media Strickland and the Schmo

It's very clear that he's doing like Colby and playing up his personality x10 for attention, and its working, nobody knew who he was a year ago despite having many UFC fights, now he raised his profile and is a known fighter getting main events, just by talking shit. if he was actually crazy and trying to hurt people he wouldn't have a team of people supporting him, he'd be kicked out of every major gym. It's clear he's putting on one pesona for the cameras and another in private.

Real unhinged people in the public eye do not act like this, they go the opposite way and try hard to appear normal and good, but aren't very good at it. Case in point: Jon Jones, who's so clearly a sociopath but tries so hard to appear like a good christian boy who's just being "tested by god". That's a person who's unhinged and out of touch with reality, Sean knows exactly what he's doing.
Good point

It's very clear that he's doing like Colby and playing up his personality x10 for attention, and its working, nobody knew who he was a year ago despite having many UFC fights, now he raised his profile and is a known fighter getting main events, just by talking shit. if he was actually crazy and trying to hurt people he wouldn't have a team of people supporting him, he'd be kicked out of every major gym. It's clear he's putting on one pesona for the cameras and another in private.

Real unhinged people in the public eye do not act like this, they go the opposite way and try hard to appear normal and good, but aren't very good at it. Case in point: Jon Jones, who's so clearly a sociopath but tries so hard to appear like a good christian boy who's just being "tested by god". That's a person who's unhinged and out of touch with reality, Sean knows exactly what he's doing.

Tbh from most things I've heard about him, he was probably trying to be more of a professional before and is now just being himself and it's working much better for him.

the ending is funny AF

look at his gay fucking moustache
I don't like the gimmick, it's fucking embarassing
but like fucking cancer, he's growing on me

The Schmo's look at 3:35 is priceless

Another interview

"Have you ever seen a man fighting in the UFC with gyno from weed? I mean, look at Nate Diaz! If that was the case, Nate Diaz would have tits down to his knees. "

I don't buy it. I do think he's weird but he's playing it up.

You wanna see a real psycho?

<JonesLaugh>

Good post. Totally agree. Strickland is a weirdo but he's got a sense of humo and seems pretty clearly to be playing it up.

Jon seems like an actual sociopath. He gives me the heeby jeebies.

Omg so psychotic, bone chilling video

Enjoy sherdoggers this video is gold. Strickland calls out the Schmo for his look, trashes anime, shits on wrestling, and more. Classic Strickland lol

Dude is a cornball. I'm glad Sanchez bullied him in practice lol.

"That was a dick move, man."

Don't agree. Strickland can you a gym that he normally doesn't train at and was talking mad crap about everyone.

He happen to run into Sanchez that didn't care for how tough strickland thought he was lol.

I love how Strickland's self-checking response to racially profiling/ objectifying Helen Yee is to offer an apologetic objectification about her looks.

Omg. He's a more limited version of Luke Rockcold.

Can't listen to either of these guys. At least Strickland comes off as less of dbag than when he was in KOTC and "already the best in the world".

I’m still on the fence about whether Strickland is actually this unhinged or He’s simply putting up this act now that he’s got some mild UFC fame. Regardless I got respect for his skills in the cage.

Maybe he did a Colby, puttin on an act so he would get attention

I don't buy it. I do think he's weird but he's playing it up.

You wanna see a real psycho?

<JonesLaugh>
of course he is, even chael confirmed it, but it's enough to fool the normies. Check out reddit everyone thinks he's a legit deranged man

I wonder how he’ll handle Hermansson. If both Strickland and Brunson win their fights, I think it’ll be good for them to fight each other for the next contender spot
You're drunk, if Brunson wins he gets a TS

Back