Media Strickland doesn't think Navy Seals can last a week training with him; Navy Seal reacts

He'd use his gun and shoot Sean because he could not win a one on one fight without weapons. We get it man.
you try to hard, kid.
For someone who can't understand logic as reality, you are too much of a dick to inspire anyone to try and help your slow brain.

you try to hard, kid.
For someone who can't understand logic as reality, you are too much of a dick to inspire anyone to try and help your slow brain.
If you're going to keep calling me kid, you have to at least use the correct to/too/two. Sorry my brain is so slow I struggle to comprehend your sentences when you use the wrong words.

You used it correctly later...so I know you have the ability. Now go ahead and describe these super secret SEAL techniques that they'd use to get the job done. We are all dying to know.

Here is a prime example of Tim Kennedy using top secret military techniques. The glove grab. almost worked for him too.

If you're going to keep calling me kid, you have to at least use the correct to/too/two. Sorry my brain is so slow I struggle to comprehend your sentences when you use the wrong words.

You used it correctly later...so I know you have the ability. Now go ahead and describe these super secret SEAL techniques that they'd use to get the job done. We are all dying to know.
oh, so conflicting.... you spot the "wrong words", feels too smart you could nitpick something other than the topic, and be at the same time so stupid to claim you did not understand what you seems to be trying to correct me with?
By all means, kid. Act like a kid, get talked at as one.
Or else, loose the pretense and fucking humble yourself and learn. But if you are that proud, then you are that stupid to understand the difference.

8ohfho9RxO1MoWYB5nwXudINJprdPRk8L15WCKbuNr4OI2O0t92zBXxNdo84euFuUUoBglInU-MazQNP7k0RqSC569DaSlKVkwBrRA
<{dayum}>

oh, so conflicting.... you spot the "wrong words", feels too smart you could nitpick something other than the topic, and be at the same time so stupid to claim you did not understand what you seems to be trying to correct me with?
By all means, kid. Act like a kid, get talked at as one.
Or else, loose the pretense and fucking humble yourself and learn. But if you are that proud, then you are that stupid to understand the difference.
I'll loose the pretense when I'm ready to, until then I will keep it nice and tight.

So again, stop ducking the question. What will a SEAL do that Sean Strickland will be unable to stop? Will the SEAL bite him? Headbutt him? Eye gouge him? What is this magical technique that the rest of the world is unaware of? You want me to humble myself and learn. Teach me daddy, teach me all you know about these amazing SEALs and their unstoppable attacks. Explain it to me like I'm 5, What will a Navy SEAL do in a fight with no rules using only his body. No weapons, no gadgets, they're both standing there in a pair of shorts anything goes. What will this unstoppable Navy SEAL do that Sean won't be able to stop. I am dying to know.

A navy seal would do Sean worse than his daddy did.

Actually Sean had something worse than a skin graft happen to him and it didn't end his career, just saying. No way they could last getting beat the fuck up for more than 2 days much less a week.

They absolutely could, go look up some of the stories of captured Seals & Green Berets and what they went thru at the hands of the enemy. Some never make it out, and end up being tortured to death without giving up any information. And some who make it might have spent a year subjected to inhuman treatment. I remember reading about a Seal who was captured, he ended up getting castrated, had acid poured on him and a bunch of other shit. But he never broke. This was over a period of many months. That dude could get KO'ed endlessly by Sean in a week of training with him. But there's zero percent chance he would ever give up no matter how hard Sean went. Most MMA fighters tap from a RNC or Arm Bar. Sean would tap instantly if he was being Water Boarded. A typical Seal ain't tapping to an Arm Bar, they're not normal humans. The elite soldiers that end up getting captured are subjected to shit that would make a fully locked in Arm Bar seem like a wet willy. John Mccain was captured in Vietenam and put thru the ringer at the POW camp he was at. It got to where he could have left, but he wanted to stay because soldiers from his platoon were still there and he didn't want to desert them. And Mccain wasn't anywhere close to a Seal.

The toughest MMA fighters are objectively pussies compared to the toughest soldiers.

Imagine having information a person wants and if you don't talk they're going to pour acid on you and slowly cut your dick off. And you still choose not to talk. Now imagine a person having that happen to them and them still not breaking? Sean Strickland severely overestimates himself if he thinks he'd do anything memorable to a Navy Seal.

Last edited:
Has Strickland bitten off more than he can chew?

I think he can hang with the Seals. But I don't think anything he's doing will be surprising them by any means haha.
If so, maybe he oughta train them, but it's just not true. xD

Day one sparring in the gym. Day two live round combat drills, with Strickland and the SEAL on opposing teams. No day three.

I don't think any UFC fighter could cope with killing a person like a special ops operator has to

Just name like a single strike or technique that Sean just would be completely unprepared for. He going to try to eye gouge him? Bite him? Like what are these top secret true grit and determination fighting skills he would use that one of the best fighters on the planet could not defend?

It's weird that none of these SEALs ever jump over to MMA and become a champion. I mean they have all of this ability to just destroy any human on the planet, but they cant do it if there are rules? That's what you're saying? No rules, unstoppable force. Rules, well unfortunately they just don't stand a chance. Stop saying "They just train to get the job done." and say what they would actually do.
Closest thing to Navy Seal "no rules" fighting was the guy in my AV, Jon Hess, ma toster of "SAFTA." It was one of those fighting system sold in the 80s and 90s in martial arts magazines and was actually taught to some spec ops types. To be fair, Hess was fat--no way he'd made it through the SEALs' Hell Week. But he did eye-gouging, eye-raking, etc. in UFC 5 and was fined $20,000 for it though the UFC was marketed as "no rules" back then. Fighters were allegedly told a few rules not to break backstage...but Hess still protested.

His dirty fighting (and massive size) helped him win his first fight, but he was no match for a young, juiced Vitor Belfort in his second and final fight.

Back