Strickland: "We need a better class of champion..."

Except Andrew Tate isn't a minority, Son. He has become the picture of masculinty for a lot of folks in your camp. Mark Hunt is a retired, and a little obscure fighting legend from the pride days. It's not even comparable.

But the fact you can't make this distinction or are too chickenshit to entertain it, tells me everything I need to know about your level of intelligence, son.

Enjoy your patriot beer.
Tate can appeal to the masses while still being a minority himself. Those are 2 different concepts, I'm legitimately surprised you thought it's a clever argument haha

And once again you call me son and mention budlight when you realize you have nothing counter. Never change sherdog haha

Jeez. The way this fight has built up, it’s prime for an upset. Not sure why. Maybe because Izzy on paper and everything else is miles better. Let’s see. I hope I am wrong.

Tate can appeal to the masses while still being a minority himself. Those are 2 different concepts, I'm legitimately surprised you thought it's a clever argument haha

And once again you call me son and mention budlight when you realize you have nothing counter. Never change sherdog haha

Tate doesn't exist in a vaccum as an individual, he is a representative of a far broader and larger movement which is currently dictating the trends of masculinity in 2023.

Again, you know all this, but you are afraid to address points that weaken your position, son.

Keep sipping budlight while coming up with your comeback.

Tate doesn't exist in a vaccum as an individual, he is a representative of a far broader and larger movement which is currently dictating the trends of masculinity in 2023.

Again, you know all this, but you are afraid to address points that weaken your position, son.

Keep sipping budlight while coming up with your comeback.
That's a fair point for Tate, didn't see it that way

Currently sipping budlight while I think of a comeback

The painted nails is more common than you'd think.
View attachment 1000036

usa_today_9844885.0.jpg

Cw_PkNMUQAERyot.jpg
its not that common

Strickland understands this meme and so do I. That's all that matters.

upload_2023-9-8_11-59-3.png

Looking too much into it. It's fight hype, not character analysis.

Looking too much into it. It's fight hype, not character analysis.
Strickland knows his target audiences, especially the a huge portion people he will purposely offend into talking about him, Sherbrahs take his prefight banter seriously…
<{you!}>

2nd or 3rd round KO/TKO for Izzy.

Would love to see a double KO though.

tumblr_mamtiji5pF1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Like he would be that? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. He also loves to talk shit about everyone else, saying they aren't "men", but Sean sure as hell isn't one. "Real men" don't give a fuck how someone else dresses or what they watch, Strickland is clearly very insecure with himself.
A better class of champion? This is the same guy who said he got into mma because he was having homicidal thoughts n thinks he would’ve killed someone if he didn’t start training. Wtf?

If Izzy can defeat Sean, Khamzat, DDP, and Bo Nickal

Then he would be that better class of champion.

Big if though but let's go champ.

Back