Strip Clubs are Gross

Last time I went to one here in Portland it smelled of musty pussy. I vowed that night to never go to one again
Don't go to the Portland ones. Go down to Beaverton and go to Stars or Dolphin. The ones up in P town are nasty skank holes.

On another note lol at dudes in here like "eww strip clubs" why don't you like seeing naked chicks?

Cuz your a hommooooooooo.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

babyd.jpg

upload_2020-6-9_16-15-8.png

When I was younger I spent a couple of hard earned Gs there.

The strippers would always ask what’s wrong with me for being young, good looking, no gf and at a strip club by myself.

Last edited:
I used to hit them up w/ friends to chill a long while back, most times I had a connect for sex or head in the champagne room . Strip clubs are wild in Florida.

I like getting my dick grinded on by tight/fit hoes.

Its one of the only places where its perfectly acceptable to treat women like whores while snorting coke off the table and not get in trouble. WTF is there not to like. You guys are doing it all wrong lol.

Boobs on your face will for sure spread coronavirus.

One time my penis head got caught in my zipper of my jeans while the skank was day humping me.

I've probably been going to the wrong strip clubs, but most of the women I've seen there have been chicks I'd never bang even if they paid ME. The strip clubs in Movies are much hotter. :D
There are both. I’ve been to some nice strip clubs in Scottsdale and L.A. I’ve also been to a couple not-so-nice ones.
One time, I was dragged by some friend to a strip club in Apache Junction, AZ, and one of the strippers was on crutches <Lmaoo>

went to 2 "strip clubs" in Dominican Republic... now that's a strip club! no metallic musty cold smell in the air, no shiny mascara or tons of makeup on girls, no restrictions with touching girls, all girls are fit or thick, beautiful, most are natural, you pay for lapdances with $2 beers. They're touchy-feely with you as soon as you walk in and you're also presented with a menu, listing how many girls/for how long/$$$ or you can just enjoy the show

I like the strip clubs where you can touch their boobs during lap dances.

I've been to a strip-club in L.A and Jersey,
both were the shiets.... urgh.

But Strip club here in french Canada are the best man.
I used to go to the Folichon and La Broussaille in the 80s. Good times!

I've probably been going to the wrong strip clubs, but most of the women I've seen there have been chicks I'd never bang even if they paid ME. The strip clubs in Movies are much hotter. :D
Probably. If it fits any of these criteria then you'll get the track marked, mom bodied, crutch wielding variety of stripper like mentioned here. That is small town US establishment that looks like it's straight out of the 80's. Also if all the non entertaining staff are skeevy dudes in their 50's and beyond sporting eye patches and the like then that goes double.

My home base is a tier one city and even the lunch shift has at least one LA 10 on the floor.

I like the strip clubs where you can touch their boobs during lap dances.
Never been called out on it even in stricter establishments. I do use discretion however. Pretty boys also get more leniency.

Only been to 2 in my life. Started having kids at 22 and never stopped. Not enough time to stare at other guys skanks when you have one of your own you keep knocking up.

If you want to feel better, I've only had sex 1 time in the last 3 months.

Minimum 6 times a week for 18.5 years straight. 3 girls in one day; 18, 23, and 46. Very busy. Then, a few months back, boom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back