Strong but small..

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So I'm pretty strong but I'm small compared to my friend Ben. Hes been working out for only 5 years and he's huge.
His arms are like 19 inch's of muscle while mine are only 17 at a higher body fat percentage than him. I've been working out about 8 years.
We've worked out together and he hangs with me strength wise even though I've been working out longer. It just bothers while sometimes I'll be asked hey do you work out or do you want to start working out? I'm like bitch I've been working 8 years f**k off. But my friend he LL walk into room and everybody will be like why don't I look like him??
I'm slightly stronger than him in most areas yet he makes me look like I don't even lift. Like wth? I workout just as hard yet i don't look like a Mini Arnold like he does.
He did a recent body fat scan and posted it on Facebook. He's 206 lbs 9% body at 5'9". Is that crazy or is it just me??

I'm gonna need to see a pic so that I can accurately cyber bully you.

He has better genetics and possibly a better diet. Life’s not fair but diet is the best u can do

It's crazy Kevin Durant isn't even in the top 15 scorers of league yet. Stats are fun early in the season.

17 inch arm isn't small. Unless you're really fat

I was pretty drunk this night. Kind of embarrassing post. Want to pretend I never said these things..

So embarrassed that you bumped it to the top

images

I was pretty drunk this night. Kind of embarrassing post. Want to pretend I never said these things..

Well right there tells us something. Being big and strong is a lifestyle choice more than anything. It's ok to drink once in a while but too often will hinder gains. Hell its best not to drink and cut it completely out. I say this though not knowing about your drinking habits though. Just throwing some facts and a suggestion out there. Also my best advice is to change your diet... count your macros everyday and make sure you are on a calorie surplus.... also sleep and training at least 3x a week is important. Best advice during bulking don't be too scared to put a little bit of extra fat on.

Well right there tells us something. Being big and strong is a lifestyle choice more than anything. It's ok to drink once in a while but too often will hinder gains. Hell its best not to drink and cut it completely out. I say this though not knowing about your drinking habits though. Just throwing some facts and a suggestion out there. Also my best advice is to change your diet... count your macros everyday and make sure you are on a calorie surplus.... also sleep and training at least 3x a week is important. Best advice during bulking don't be too scared to put a little bit of extra fat on.

I refuse to give up drinking. I love good beers. I also highly doubt that's stopping me from having over 18 inch arms at a low body fat.

Back