Social Student gets suspended for saying "illegal aliens" in class after hearing it from the News

The irony is that the USA is a melting pot of legal and illegal immigration.Some are actually a part of building America.
I have no issue with going through the legal channels. I do have issue with getting tax breaks for not being a us citizen when its so hard for even poor people born in the US to get tax breaks just trying to start a business.

I have no issue with going through the legal channels. I do have issue with getting tax breaks for not being a us citizen when its so hard for even poor people born in the US to get tax breaks just trying to start a business.
I agree, but the legal channels take wayyy to long. They need to reform the process. Most people here in the USA have no clue why people illegally come over. Most Americans would do the same thing if they came from same conditions.

There we have it. a 20yo who still in diapers trying to look cool by "both side bad" everything.
contexts or not the term "Aliens" is dehumanizing. They're people, poor people, less fortunate people seeking refuge and a better life. People who are here illegally are undocumented immigrants not "Aliens"
even with "contexts" this type of language is still disgusting.
who said both side bad everything. the term alien can mean many things. when i first hear the term, i think of literal aliens as the little green fellas from outer space. but i assume as a self proclaimed "male feminist" obsessed with identity politics, you think of undocumentated immigrants, huh?

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages ·
adjective: alien
belonging to a foreign country or nation.

noun: alien; plural noun: aliens
a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
"an illegal alien"

It's literally the definition in the fucking dictionary you fucking goofball

and the f-slur used to refer to a "bundle of sticks" but here we are.
Words themselves are inherently neutral. It is the morons like you who (using a basic communication model) code and send the word and the people who receive and decode the word who give it's intended meaning and understood meaning.
"Aliens" is now a xenophobic slur, thanks to morons like you.

I agree, but the legal channels take wayyy to long. They need to reform the process. Most people here in the USA have no clue why people illegally come over. Most Americans would do the same thing if they came from same conditions.
But you see the issue right? Its easier for non US citizens to start a business then poor people born in the US.

Words themselves are inherently neutral. It is the morons like you who (using a basic communication model) code and send the word and the people who receive and decode the word who give it's intended meaning and understood meaning.
You sound like an Alien wanting to become a US citizen.

ap_051108026850-5889ab8c51627974fe3719dd93b6d4a05ff4774c.jpg

A 16-year-old student at Central Davidson High School in Lexington, North Carolina was suspended for three days last week after using the term ‘illegal alien’ during a vocabulary assignment in his English class.
A teacher who assigned vocabulary words during class last Tuesday, including the word ‘alien.’ McGhee says her son made an effort to understand the assignment and responded to his teacher, asking, “Like space aliens or illegal aliens without green cards?”

According to an email describing the incident, sent to local officials and shared with Carolina Journal, a young man in class took offense to his question and reportedly threatened to fight him, prompting the teacher to call in the assistant principal. Ultimately, his words were deemed by administrative staff to be offensive and disrespectful to classmates who are Hispanic.
“I didn’t make a statement directed towards anyone; I asked a question,” said the student in response to his suspension. “I wasn’t speaking of Hispanics because everyone from other countries needs green cards, and the term “illegal alien” is an actual term that I hear on the news and can find in the dictionary.”

In addition to the three-day suspension, his record could be damaged as he aims to secure an athletic scholarship for college. He is actively involved in school clubs, track, and cross country.

Record could be damaged? ROFL

But you see the issue right? Its easier for non US citizens to start a business then poor people born in the US.
don't understand your point here. do you want to level the playing field for everyone? stricter or looser immigration reform is not going to absolve that at all. richer people will have an easier time than poor people in starting a business. so should we keep a cap on income? your logic doesn't hold up unless you are a marxist or something....

allowing more immigrants also bolsters the economy

talking about damaging his permanent record like it’s a Nickelodeon sitcom from the 90s lmao

Well considering they come from worst poverty than Americans and take any job to get ahead, that would make sense why some would do better than poor Americans.

I also really don't care where you're from tbh. If you outwork others and do what you need to do, then it doesn't matter.

I still believe that their has to be a vetting process and control of the borders. I just think they need to make it reasonable to become an American citizen much faster than your average 7-10 yrs.

If you serve in the US military, automatic approval for us citizenship.(It might be like that now , not sure though)

If illegals have college degrees in fields that US is lacking, they can become US citizens.

Make work visa much easier to obtain especially if businesses need people.

Once we reach limits on work visa, American companies who still hire illegals under the counter should be fined a high penalty, if company continues to hire, jail time. That would cut down on American companies hiring illegals.

The list goes on what we can do.

Last edited:
Lmao, morons like me that work with Mexicans everyday.
And now I'm xenophobic for giving you the literal definition, even though I've been to Mexico 3 times in the past 12 months?

Your bundle of sticks example doesn't apply here, as nobody is changing the meaning of the word. It was used in the exact context it was meant for, a person not from here.

don't understand your point here. do you want to level the playing field for everyone? stricter or looser immigration reform is not going to absolve that at all. richer people will have an easier time than poor people in starting a business. so should we keep a cap on income? your logic doesn't hold up unless you are a marxist or something....

allowing more immigrants also bolsters the economy
Giving better tax breaks to low income people trying to start a business would "bolster" the economy instead of flooding the country with more people to either use up welfare funds, or work for minimum wage so theres no need to increase it.

This. Im sure in a week or two we will find out this is just the last straw of him constantly badgering on the topic or something

I would be entirely unsurprised to learn he was suspended for other remarks than what libsoftiktok are spinning it as.

Probably called the kid wanting to fight him a wetback or some shit.

who said both side bad everything. the term alien can mean many things. when i first hear the term, i think of literal aliens as the little green fellas from outer space. but i assume as a self proclaimed "male feminist" obsessed with identity politics, you think of undocumentated immigrants, huh?

Not to burst your marshmallow flavored bubble but words have meaning.
when the vape sucking 13yo punks use the F-slur they dont mean a bag of sticks..
If you really think its ok for kids to refer to other human beings as Aliens
because the cheetos munchers know how to use words in their proper context.
then we have nothing to talk about.

There we have it. a 20yo who still in diapers trying to look cool by "both side bad" everything.
contexts or not the term "Aliens" is dehumanizing. They're people, poor people, less fortunate people seeking refuge and a better life. People who are here illegally are undocumented immigrants not "Aliens"
even with "contexts" this type of language is still disgusting.
Alien by def meant to describe it though....

adjective
  1. belonging to a foreign country or nation
noun
  1. a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
    "an illegal alien"

Back