Social Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’

Let's say I boxed for 10 years and and the right wing idiots that say bullying is good haven't... I'm sure they'll change their tune real quick when we meet and I start f****** with them. Then all the sudden bullying will be a problem and they'll call the cops.

@Sinister
I've seen videos where a guy's stepmom will have intercourse with a bully to prevent further problems. On the other hand there are also videos where the stepmom will have sex with the bully to further humiliate the stepson. It seems like bullying is a real problem, but the bullies keep winning.

I've seen videos where a guy's stepmom will have intercourse with a bully to prevent further problems. On the other hand there are also videos where the stepmom will have sex with the bully to further humiliate the stepson. It seems like bullying is a real problem, but the bullies keep winning.
lame.

What kind of lame ass shit is this?

Yeah I feel like I get called a dumbass in every other thread for making observations without backing it up with data.

Do I really need to formulate some long winded hypothesis when I say CNN is a left wing news network? Apparently on this forum I do.

CNN is a right wing news outlet owned by a corporation. It cannot be a left wing news network.

I remember a couple of years ago, people laughed and said you were hysterical if you said things like this would happen. Now we're at "Lets wait and see how significant a population of furries there are before we get hysterical".

Oh wonderful - chud loser parents in bumfuck nowhere Utah are recruiting their kids into their brain poisoned conservative culture war.
If only those parents were fighting the good fight and teaching the kids to support Trans right, drag queens, and diversity.

If only those parents were fighting the good fight and teaching the kids to support Trans right, drag queens, and diversity.
teaching kids to be kind to people that are different from them. Oh no. The horror. Can you imagine that?

We also need to pass state legislation to make it illegal to use the phrase "sharing is caring" in schools! That's god damn commie brainwashing!!!

sometimes, stepson does get the win. and it seems step bro ALWAYS does.......

teaching kids to be kind to people that are different from them. Oh no. The horror. Can you imagine that?

We also need to pass state legislation to make it illegal to use the phrase "sharing is caring" in schools! That's god damn commie brainwashing!!!
A dress code is an important thing in schools. Indoctrinating and brainwashing children into being a different gender has no place in schools.

Our children are falling behind in academics but pushing the theory of people playing dress up is far more important than actually teaching the children.

Mormons are definitely not Christians. It's not even remotely the same religion.

Christianity is monotheistic. It's an outstanding characteristic the single most important characteristic from which all of the other theology flows. Christianity believes in the unmade God, the uncreated God who always was/is... the necessary being who confers being upon all creation.

Mormons are polytheistic they believe there are many, many gods, in fact, a God for every planet in the universe that has people on it and that gods are made by other gods in an infinite regress....

At nearly every single important point of theology between Christianity and Mormonism Mormonism breaks away completely and it's always regressive back towards something that Christianity evolved out of or better stated something that the semetic people's evolved out of towards monotheism.
It's quite a bit more complex than that. Mormons do only worship one God (The Abrahamic one) and they are all Jesus freaks. I have Mormonism in my family going back to the 1860's. Strange religion for sure, like a Sci-Fi version of Christianity. The people are all super nice at least.

Oh wonderful - chud loser parents in bumfuck nowhere Utah are recruiting their kids into their brain poisoned conservative culture war.
Nope. Turns out kids dont want litter boxes in their bathrooms or classrooms. Nor do they want somebody sitting beside them to lick themselves or bark. They don't need their parents to point out crazy shit when they see it they can identify it themselves

Nope. Turns out kids dont want litter boxes in their bathrooms or classrooms. Nor do they want somebody sitting beside them to lick themselves or bark. They don't need their parents to point out crazy shit when they see it they can identify it themselves
Good thing there aren’t litter boxes in bathrooms or classrooms.

I also don't want things that aren't currently happening, to continue not happening.

Imagine still being on the litter box thing after Rogan publicly humiliated himself on that topic and apologized for it. Embarrassing

Back