News Subriel Matias vs Liam Paro June 15th, Manatí, Puerto Rico on DAZN

Cometh the hour, cometh the violence.

I like this fight, but I'd prefer of Matias stays with the PBC. Poised to be a real star in the Amazon era.

Subriel Matias is the most MUST WATCH man in boxing today IMO

Death
Taxes
Subriel comes to fight

Hang your hat on those truths

I like this fight, but I'd prefer of Matias stays with the PBC. Poised to be a real star in the Amazon era.

In such a case Haymon has to give him the fights he wants and I'm not sure they'd risk anyone with a decent draw.

I’ve had this discussion with @MMALOPEZ, I think Matias needs to follow where the other 140 lbrs are at and at the moment pbc doesnt have any and they’re not going to let Tank or Russell anywhere near Matias, hopefully where ever he goes they give him the fights he’s long overdue.

Everyone in boxing is scared shitless when it comes to Matias, you can't change my mind.
I just dont understand why he’s being brushed off, he’s Puerto Rican, had crowd pleasing style, his trash talk is not overboard, he trains in Mexico and listens to corridos, someone would ask, “who does he need to kill in order to be famous?” But sadly he’s done that already, promoters and networks should be all over him but theyre not, is someone pulling the strings to sabotage Matias? Its not far fetched.

PBC letting a guy go after featuring him on a PPV and numerous Showtime cards seems odd to me. I have a strange feeling Al will outmaneuver Eddie on this one.

Wtf, offering a 140lbs to fight Welterweights who aren’t even able to fight each other?!? PBC is retarded.

Matias is an attraction with or without a quality dance partner, I wouldn’t mind Chavez like run at all, if the cowards who are relevant to his division won’t fight him then rack up the mandos. Literally no need to waste time on ducks when you are a creator of high entertainment moments whereever and whoever you fight. It sucks to think no signature wins but I’m getting fed up with that aspect of boxing. Just fight and be in tv a lot. Be a worker. Subriel knows the game and shows it.

Back