Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

This wasnt altogether uncommon back in the day. I remember a few instances of male teachers squaring up with students who instigated a fight. Back then after the teacher whooped you you’d go home for another from your old man for being a cunt. Nowadays the teacher will likely be put up in front of the Hague.

Good. Sucks it's probably going to ruin his career. I know it's not a popular opinion with some but there are schools out there that very likely need teachers to be allowed to do exactly as that one did. That ass whuppin there might have just changed that kids life trajectory and taught him a lesson he likely needed. Little ghetto ass kids need discipline they don't get it at home and it causes their lives to be fucked up when they become adults and literally think they can act that way and nothings going to happen. Then bam dead or in jail.

Most school fight videos either involve kids assaulting their teachers or assaulting each other while the teacher stands back and does nothing because they're too afraid to attempt to break things up due to whatever stupid law or rule they have to abide by.

Teachers hitting students really isn't okay but there's a certain point where it's just like if you come at me like a man, I'm going to put you down like a man. This kid probably thought he had the same protection that most women think they have when they start shit with grown men and he found out the hard way that not everyone abides by those unwritten rules. Good lesson learned and it might save him from really finding out the hard way when he grows up.

I suppose it could be construed as a teaching moment in that if the kid goes out in the world and provokes people in this way he'll get knocked out. The point would be to educate or shame the teen so that he doesn't get knocked out... not knocking out the kid yourself lmao. That teacher wasn't doing anything noble, he just has no impulse control. Can you imagine that man is just walking around in society, constantly one hair away from going off the rails. If you can't even prevent yourself from hitting a child at your day job, surrounded by cameras and a crowd of onlookers, pretty much nothing is off the table. Wife is annoying? Slap her around. An old lady aggravated you? Knock out game.

How can you expect the kids to act right and learn how to control their emotions when the teachers cannot do it themselves?

Teacher is way bigger too. On the streets, it would make sense, but you have to be an example of a calm adult at school. Imo

Video in the link

Here in Las Vegas teacher knocks out student for using racial slur

Kid is Mexican and used the N word in class. The rap song N word, not the hard R

It's been on my local news and my sister works as a teacher in this school

Enjoy jail and switching professions...

I suppose it could be construed as a teaching moment in that if the kid goes out in the world and provokes people in this way he'll get knocked out. The point would be to educate or shame the teen so that he doesn't get knocked out... not knocking out the kid yourself lmao. That teacher wasn't doing anything noble, he just has no impulse control. Can you imagine that man is just walking around in society, constantly one hair away from going off the rails. If you can't even prevent yourself from hitting a child at your day job, surrounded by cameras and a crowd of onlookers, pretty much nothing is off the table. Wife is annoying? Slap her around. An old lady aggravated you? Knock out game.

- Having worked with kids is my worst job sperience. The criminals were far more educated and behaved better.

Kid was moving forward and got cracked, fair play to the teacher there. However hitting him once he's KO'd is bad and probably will hurt him in court, especially since the kid seems to be a minor.

Also lol @ fighting with a backpack on
There's a disparity of force there. That was like a LHW against a fat WW not to mention it's an adult versus an adolescent. As easily as he knocked him out he could have just wrestled the kid to the ground and held him for security to show up.

Good. Sucks it's probably going to ruin his career. I know it's not a popular opinion with some but there are schools out there that very likely need teachers to be allowed to do exactly as that one did. That ass whuppin there might have just changed that kids life trajectory and taught him a lesson he likely needed. Little ghetto ass kids need discipline they don't get it at home and it causes their lives to be fucked up when they become adults and literally think they can act that way and nothings going to happen. Then bam dead or in jail.
I dont disagree at all that teachers have no power now in the schools and get pushed around. But age is a factor. I couldn't find the kids age anywhere. I'm more comfortable with this if the kid is 17 than 13-14. There has to be some restraint depending on the situation.

There's a disparity of force there. That was like a LHW against a fat WW not to mention it's an adult versus an adolescent. As easily as he knocked him out he could have just wrestled the kid to the ground and held him for security to show up.
Agreed as well. It didn't even look like a reasonably competitive contest.

Shitty camera quality but captured the full fight:

Another angle but not complete fight:

That "follow up shot" was only a slap. The kid was more emotionally hurt by the ass whooping he got, if anything.

The fact that nobody in that thread seems to sympathize or empathize with the kid but the teacher speaks volumes.

That entire city is tired of the kids from that school district.

Free the teacher, he didn’t do anything wrong

First blows? Possbly self defense, we can't see how it got started for who the first phyiscal agressor was

Hitting the kid on the ground? Yeah that's a felony. He fucked up there if, and that's a big if, he initially defended himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back