Law Substitute teacher KO's student for using racial slur

That has nothing to do with it.

Either way, it’s more impressive than acting tough before those who can wreck you because you believe you’re immune from consequence.

Teacher knew the consequence and made it count. I don’t think he was aiming to impress anybody.

Thats probably the most valuable thing that kid will ever learn at school when it’s all said and done. Respect your elders and don’t be a punk ass.

Guy ruined his career and maybe his life for fucking up a kid.. but at least he taught him a lesson LOL

Hope it was worth it, buddy!

The people who understand this are the people who were alive and functioning well before the internet or cell phones. We've seen a world functioning just fine without either. You're not wrong at all about cell phones or their effect on the deterioration of mankind. You just need to go a little deeper to understand where the push for it all came from to begin with. How would you go back and stop them? What side of the spectrum is pushing for constant technology towards a collective? What is the internet and cell phones?

We started going wrong a long time before cell phones amigo.

Jesus dude, do you seriously think I'm suggesting that all of societies problems are caused by cell phones? We didn't 'start' going wrong, we've never been right. There is no point in human history where we behaved with real wisdom - of course there have always been wise beings, but the history of human society is a shitshow of horrible behavior. I think you're profoundly ignorant about how things actually were in the past - there's a book called the way things never were that would probably help, I suggest reading it.

If he actually considered the consequences beforehand and still decided to fight a 14 year old then he might be one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive.

Probably, but that’s his problem

I’ve had it with these punk ass kids using the n word to end every sentence and don’t mind seeing one knocked the fuck out every now and again. I don’t care that the kid got rinsed. That’s where I’m coming from

Good. Sucks it's probably going to ruin his career. I know it's not a popular opinion with some but there are schools out there that very likely need teachers to be allowed to do exactly as that one did. That ass whuppin there might have just changed that kids life trajectory and taught him a lesson he likely needed. Little ghetto ass kids need discipline they don't get it at home and it causes their lives to be fucked up when they become adults and literally think they can act that way and nothings going to happen. Then bam dead or in jail.

More likely he'll realize he needs protection and join a gang.

If the kid attack him... I'm fine with it.

If it's because of a word. That's pathetic.

Was a very long time ago, but I remember seeing a kid in junior high science class slap a male teacher more than once, while the teacher was actually trying to help him get caught up. The teacher was seated at his desk and the kid was standing next to him. After the 3rd slap, the teacher stood up and threw one punch at the kid’s jaw and floored him. A 9th grade boy isn’t going to hang with a grown man lol

He ain't turning in no essay, he ain't no snitch, homes.
FKf0fc0.gif

Guy ruined his career and maybe his life for fucking up a kid.. but at least he taught him a lesson LOL

Hope it was worth it, buddy!
I mean the dude is a substitute teacher. Not like he worked all his life to build a sweet substitute teacher career, they don't require a degree and you can even have a criminal record as long as it's not a first degree felony or a sex offense.

Honestly give the guy an award. I can tell you as somebody who was a mouthy little shit nothing humbles you like getting smacked up. Be it your peers or an adult.

I mean the dude is a substitute teacher. Not like he worked all his life to build a sweet substitute teacher career, they don't require a degree and you can even have a criminal record as long as it's not a first degree felony or a sex offense.
Standards. Where did they go?

That was the right thing to do. Absolutely fucking necessary.

The second the kid swung on him, fuck that student.

Lit him up like a Christmas tree.

That said, he'll be a staff room hero, and never work in Education again, which sucks.

Back