Such a pansy with my $10.00 parlay

Don't knock yourself. Betting too much money on a such unpredictable sport like MMA is a recipe for disaster. Someone posted in another thread a guy bet 80k on a losing fighter. That's what being too confident get you if you aren't lucky

Don't knock yourself. Betting too much money on a such unpredictable sport like MMA is a recipe for disaster. Someone posted in another thread a guy bet 80k on a losing fighter. That's what being too confident get you if you aren't lucky
Dude it's ten dollars

That's how I felt about Zhang inside the distance in hindsight

I was so confident, I should have placed 50Gs on it

$10 parlay to win $265, but should’ve bet more if I wasn’t such a pansy. Had Spann, Moicano, Poirier, Weili and Alex. If I wasn’t so scared of gambling I would’ve banked $2,650 off a $100
So when are you going platinum on Sherdog, rich playa?

Would've...

And you would've gotten laid by that hooker if you weren't such a incel.

This is how a gambling addiction starts btw OP. If bet more I'd win more. Ugh. Bad memories.

I actually went 5 for 5 on the PPV as well. $10 for $300+. But I’ve always been extremely fragile, so don’t have the guts to do more than $10…MAYBE $20 per bet. Would’ve hit two home runs in a row if I was a degenerate

You can buy a hot dog brander with that much and maybe a giblert Melendez tshirt
$10 parlay to win $265, but should’ve bet more if I wasn’t such a pansy. Had Spann, Moicano, Poirier, Weili and Alex. If I wasn’t so scared of gambling I would’ve banked $2,650 off a $100

Nothing wrong with picking up a cool 265$

Just parley bet $200 next time, and make up for it. You’re bound to strike it rich eventually.

heh .. i was i was a baller by betting $100 on Zhang and $50 on Alex

$10 on a 5 fight mma parley is reasonable.

Me betting $3 on Poirier by Sub was cheaping out. +750 but not like it matters.

Of course,
Many worse things than winning small.

I dunno, sounds like a red panty night to me.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Back