Suga foot hurt himself again.

It's the downside of being a good kicker. Obviously some people are built different. But every kickboxing match, every single one. Shins are fucked up from clashes, feet are fucked up from kicking: knees, shins, elbows and even sides of skulls. Every time someone checks it's straight up bone to bone impact. Do this for 25 minutes in a MMA match where theres more variables and it's a recipe for injuries after a fight. I fucked my feet up a couple of times kickboxing, once I blasted a guy who angled his elbow into my feet and I couldn't walk normally for a couple of weeks. I thought my foot was broken, It happens.

I once got checked while wearing those flimsy cloth shinguard. I had a straight up dent in my shin that I could feel for years. It evened out a bit and recovered but this shit happens all the time.

My shins are bruised right now from blasting heavy bags with body kicks, calf kicks and low kicks. This happens each time, each time it heals a bit quicker and it gets a bit harder. But most of these MMA guys aren't conditioned correctly to blast kicks for 25 minutes. Every single good kickboxer has dents in his shin.

I know people get hurt in a fight, I mean...its a fight.

He seems to break himself a lot is what Im saying sir lol.

He said that hes not that hurt and the arm bandage was overkill, he thought.

There's thousands of fighters that don't break themselves every other time they fight sir.

And his foot is not a baseball bat, nor are his shins.
Thai fighters fight every weekend and the don't hurt themselves that much.
How many of those fighters are landing that many hard strikes on someone in one fight? Very very few. You are right, his foot is not a baseball bat, the human foot is much more fragile, so of course it would break easier than a baseball bat. I guess you have never kicked someone very hard, but it is very easy to hurt your leg kicking someone, you land on an elbow or a hip and its very painful and can easily break your foot or tweak a toe.
When you are beating the shit out of someone for 25 minutes landing over a 100 strikes, it would be strange not to hurt your foot, especially when you've already had surgery on your leg. He did say it wasn't as bad as it looked anyway. You sound like you're just hating for no reason.

Thai fighters that 'fight' every weekend are basically sparring each other, no one in Thailand is having 25 minute wars every weekend

Eating won't help him.

Of course not. His age and metabolism largely dictate his body type, and that's what he is.

Fat sherdog hick: "If he ate American red meat hamburgers three times per day, he'd be a big man, like ME! (Belches and passes out)"

Of course not. His age and metabolism largely dictate his body type, and that's what he is.

Fat sherdog hick: "If he ate American red meat hamburgers three times per day, he'd be a big man, like ME! (Belches and passes out)"
Lol by far the funniest post I have read from you sir.
What's worse is some people really believe that.

How many of those fighters are landing that many hard strikes on someone in one fight? Very very few. You are right, his foot is not a baseball bat, the human foot is much more fragile, so of course it would break easier than a baseball bat. I guess you have never kicked someone very hard, but it is very easy to hurt your leg kicking someone, you land on an elbow or a hip and its very painful and can easily break your foot or tweak a toe.
When you are beating the shit out of someone for 25 minutes landing over a 100 strikes, it would be strange not to hurt your foot, especially when you've already had surgery on your leg. He did say it wasn't as bad as it looked anyway. You sound like you're just hating for no reason.

Thai fighters that 'fight' every weekend are basically sparring each other, no one in Thailand is having 25 minute wars every weekend

Well how come Aldo was never wearing a boot?...are you saying Suga shins kicks harder than Aldo now?

Seen him wearing huge splint on his arm, and a giant boot on his foot.
Seems that even in victory this dude fucks himself up lol.

Anyone know what he broke?

I personally can't stand him myself but you can't deny his skill.
Hats off to the kid, he won in convincing fashion.

4c5cg7.jpg

4c54j7.jpg
lmao I made these shoops a long time ago Suga still fragile.

Pro fighter does not emerge unscathed after landing 230 strikes en route to badly beating up opponent for five rounds.

Imagine that.

TBH, kind of sad to start a 'he hurt himself lol' thread after that performance.

He beat the shit out of someone for 25 minutes. That knee in Round 1 would have been the end of the fight for about 95% of the division. Chito was running on adrenaline and delusion so he wasn't going out.

Try hitting and kicking a punching bag with all your stamina for 25 minutes. You're likely to get some injuries

He beat the shit out of someone for 25 minutes. That knee in Round 1 would have been the end of the fight for about 95% of the division. Chito was running on adrenaline and delusion so he wasn't going out.

Try hitting and kicking a punching bag with all your stamina for 25 minutes. You're likely to get some injuries
That knee definitely would’ve stopped lesser men. Chito is one tough SOB. I hope he’s okay this morning.

Back