News Summary of Khabib's presser - Might rematch Conor for 100 million

Khabib doesnt need Conor.
To break records he does but I doubt that's something he's chasing but if he did he needs Conor. Obviously Conor is the one that needs the other more right now.

well then $100 mil should be no prob. delusional

I'm guessing you didn't see the story about the arab oil money offering him $100 million a couple of years ago? If those guys wanted that fight $100 million would be a drop in the bucket. And who knows.. Maybe their egos will get ahold of them again. What is better to them than a good Muslim boy whooping the shit out of a big mouth infidel like Conor??

Do you think before you post ?

This is much bigger than the UFC, or what they could ever afford to pay. Educate yourself.

Watch the video mate he was kinda joking when he said it. Don't take it too seriously.

Fair point, I should definitely consider the context.

However, I'm really posting about the general behavior and attitude of Khabib the past few years - attacking someone cage side, not apologizing for his outrageous and dangerous actions, calling his well deserved suspension a fraud, fighting once a year or less... it goes on and on, including a lot of pretty unfortunate statements he's made.

BBbbuuut his mother told him not to fight again.

I'm guessing you didn't see the story about the arab oil money offering him $100 million a couple of years ago? If those guys wanted that fight $100 million would be a drop in the bucket. And who knows.. Maybe their egos will get ahold of them again. What is better to them than a good Muslim boy whooping the shit out of a big mouth infidel like Conor??

Do you think before you post ?

This is much bigger than the UFC, or what they could ever afford to pay. Educate yourself.
quit following me around you weirdo. khabib was nothing before Conor. your fetish for muslims and he-shes is disturbing.arent you late for your ANTIFA meeting?

It's like a son getting a beating from his father and tries to calm him down with excuses so the father won't beat him so hard.

Lmfao

It's like a son getting a beating from his father and tries to calm him down with excuses so the father won't beat him so hard.

Lmfao

Yes, the way Khabib said it was very funny.

quit following me around you weirdo. khabib was nothing before Conor. your fetish for muslims and he-shes is disturbing.arent you late for your ANTIFA meeting?

Quit quoting me, if you don't want a reply. I'm proudly Canadian you dummy, so I don't even give a fuck what antifa means. Is that when your aunt queefs in your general direction? The children are running loose today. I think this might be the second or third time I've ever used the word Muslim in any post. Go ahead and check. I know you have the time. In the meantime.. Calm down.

Khabib isn’t interested in rematches bs Conor of Dustin.

UFC should’ve booked Conor vs Tony so that it leaves the door open for potentially Tony vs Khabib mega fight.

100 milll for an uncompetitive fight. No thanks.

Quit quoting me, if you don't want a reply. I'm proudly Canadian you dummy, so I don't even give a fuck what antifa means. Is that when your aunt queefs in your general direction? The children are running loose today. I think this might be the second or third time I've ever used the word Muslim in any post. Go ahead and check. I know you have the time. In the meantime.. Calm down.
actually i didnt quote you you have been stalking me in threads with your sjw agenda but whatever im done with you anyways you bore me

You seem needlessly angry, and the account you’re on now is 100% a dormant alt account that you have recently started using again. So be honest what account did you just get banned?
oh im on the one i got banned like five years ago. im recovering from surgery so ive been back on for shits and gigs. and im not angry at all actually. Temple of the Douche is the one with his panties in a twist. i dont have an alt account i dont care what anyone thinks or if i get banned, im on here out of bedridden boredom and morbid curiosity.

actually i didnt quote you you have been stalking me in threads with your sjw agenda but whatever im done with you anyways you bore me

LMAO... Stalking you?? I don't give a flying fuck whom you even are. How many times have I ever quoted you at all. 2, or 3 times... In this thread, because you're quoting me?? What a whacko.

Nobody cares about you. So, yes move along.

LMAO... Stalking you?? I don't give a flying fuck whom you even are. How many times have I ever quoted you at all. 2, or 3 times... In this thread, because you're quoting me?? What a whacko.

Nobody cares about you. So, yes move along.
blah blah blah
you followed me over here after you and your tattletale sjw buddies got me blocked from another thread. Now get a life.

Back