SUMO - 2024 Hatsu Basho (Jan 14th - Jan 28th)

Monsterous tachiai from Onosato! Tree should take notes.

Asanoyama looking strong.

Waka bro channeling his inner Abi today to get the win over Kotonowaka.

Daieisho shows once again, that his nemesis is a simple side step.

Disappointing 2-day skid for Hoshoryu.

Kirishima is definitely the closest to Terunofuji.

Terunofuji had enough of flying monkey's shenanigans.

What's going on with Hoshoryu? Abi can't get a win to save his life and Hoshoryu can't get over that?

He was fuming. Soon after Teru caught Tobi in the same armlock he got Ura with, but this one was at 3 billion mph. If Tobi hadn't slithered out of it he'd have been going to the hospital in a crumpled heap.
K1 Max Tobizero throwing them leg kicks trying to end a dude

I watched their bout again, there's some real heat between those two. You can see Tobi barely bows to Teru turns to leave then turns back to glare at Teru.

I watched their bout again, there's some real heat between those two. You can see Tobi barely bows to Teru turns to leave then turns back to glare at Teru.

Dude has a death wish. I remember him trying some chaotic shit vs Hakuho in one of his last bashos. Can you imagine Tobi vs Asashoryu? Would've probably resulted in death.

Dude has a death wish. I remember him trying some chaotic shit vs Hakuho in one of his last bashos. Can you imagine Tobi vs Asashoryu? Would've probably resulted in death.

He's the chaotic version of Ura.
Ura tries to come in with a bit of the ol razzle dazzle and everyone's day is brighter regardless of the outcome. There's no dazzle to Tobi's razzle and it seems like he's just figuring shit out when the match starts

He's the chaotic version of Ura.
Ura tries to come in with a bit of the ol razzle dazzle and everyone's day is brighter regardless of the outcome. There's no dazzle to Tobi's razzle and it seems like he's just figuring shit out when the match starts

Tobi vs Hoshoryu and Terunofuji vs Shodai tomorrow. Poor Shodai.

Watching the Natto video, it gets to Aoiyama pulling out and states a potential ruptured ACL. Why did that man have to walk out unassisted with an injury like that?
Why is the health and safety of these guys so complicated?

Few thoughts

Nephew back on track today. We love to see it

Something I don't know if it's being discussed is a potential Ozeki run from Kotonowaka, this is his 3rd Basho as a Sekiwake, he had a 9-6 and 11-4. He'd need a 13-2 to equal 33 wins does anyone thing he's in the running? Is it possible for him or does he need to discard that 9-6 and have 3 double digit Basho instead?

Ref bump in the Kirishima Hokutofuji match, can this man not make calls without his little hat and slipper? There's a contest happening and bro is like let me get this hat on and where's my damn shoe. Absolutely wild

Something I don't know if it's being discussed is a potential Ozeki run from Kotonowaka, this is his 3rd Basho as a Sekiwake, he had a 9-6 and 11-4. He'd need a 13-2 to equal 33 wins does anyone thing he's in the running? Is it possible for him or does he need to discard that 9-6 and have 3 double digit Basho instead?
doubt it happens this time but if he gets a solid 11 -12 this time, ozeki promotion is his next basho.

Back