Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Saints were up 13-0 on the Rams and could have easily have been 21-0 at the end of the first quarter? Next thing you know it was 13-10 at halftime, the Rams had all the momentum and the Saints were done.

I think the same thing is going to happen this Sunday. But the Cheatriots will not fuck up their opportunities and the score will be something like 21-3 about halfway through he second quarter and the game will be essentially over. My prediction:

Rams win toss and defer.
Patriots TD
Rams punt
Patriots TD
Rams turnover
Patriots TD
Rams FG
Patriots TD
Halftime

I have a feeling the Rams are going to load up to stop the run and Brady is going to destroy them and Billicheat is going to have an answer for everything McVay does. Gerard Goof is going to be made uncomfortable and look like a can. Girley will fumble multiple times.

Book it!

Maroon 5 going all out SJW at halftime.

Remember when the Saints were up 13-0 on the Rams and could have easily have been 21-0 at the end of the first quarter? Next thing you know it was 13-10 at halftime, the Rams had all the momentum and the Saints were done.

I think the same thing is going to happen this Sunday. But the Cheatriots will not fuck up their opportunities and the score will be something like 21-3 about halfway through he second quarter and the game will be essentially over. My prediction:

Rams win toss and defer.
Patriots TD
Rams punt
Patriots TD
Rams turnover
Patriots TD
Rams FG
Patriots TD
Halftime

I have a feeling the Rams are going to load up to stop the run and Brady is going to destroy them and Billicheat is going to have an answer for everything McVay does. Gerard Goof is going to be made uncomfortable and look like a can. Girley will fumble multiple times.

Book it!
Yeah probably, but fuck them regardless

Didn't the NFL cancel their press conference so that nobody asked them about Kaep? That whole thing is weird as hell

hadn't heard that.
and btw, the guitar is the best part of that cover.
dude has a marginal voice at best.

Hope they play “she will be loved”

This is the GOAT you filthy casuals.

montana_profile_main__L.jpg

If Tom Brady didnt exist sure he would be. Literally only SF fans think hes the goat.

I will give you this - Brady is the GOAT at having the refs in his pockets.

bork1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back