Super Delayed KO

That was not good man, hope that guys is ok. I hear its not that rare for a boxer to die after a match while they walked outta there looking fine and concious. Delayed brain reaction like that cant be a good sign...

It didn't look good, but nearly every death I've seen in boxing, the fighter collapses in the ring.

We need gifs. And a shoop thread. The gifs made should be goat worthy

Glad people aren't saying "dive"
Burgos is a warrior and he went out

Waiting for gif. Not able to watch card.

Time travel confirmed. Highly suspicious like someone came back and stopped him from winning with an invisible death ray.

<EdgyBrah>

Delayed+onset+knock+out+let+me+think+about+it+for_7bd55a_6951887.gif

That was not good man, hope that guys is ok. I hear its not that rare for a boxer to die after a match while they walked outta there looking fine and concious. Delayed brain reaction like that cant be a good sign...
It’s called a subacute subdural hematoma. It has lucid stage which lulls people to sleep and they think they are ok. Then they die. He needs to get checked out ASAP. That was not good looking. Also wtf is up with the ref. I was screaming for him to intervene. Even an infant could see that there was no ability to defend oneself once he hit the cage. I don’t blame barboza but those last 2 shots could be the difference between being dead or alive in a few hours, or observation vs an emergent craniotomy. An absolute embarrassment by the ref. Who cares if you can’t exactly figure out what happened. It was clear as day he wasn’t defending himself

Waiting for the gif, where the hell is it

sherdog told me delayed ko's don't happen and that the poor girl who took an up kick a few weeks ago was a faker.
Burgos was up quicker and all smiles not knowing what happened, DQ winners take forever, and/or get carried out the cage.

Only other delayed on the feet KO I've seen like this was waaaaaay back when in Steve Judson vs Tedd Williams. If you can find that fight do take a look

EDIT: found it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back