Media Super Sage Northcutt looking HUGE!!!!

is it true that his father was a steroid dealer?

asking for a friend

Shame for him he can't fight for shit!

family roiders, his father was a bodybuilder so he knows very well
I seriously doubt Sage has taken steroids. His body doesn't look unattainable at all, he's not actually that big. Years of lifting weights and dieting to get to a low body fat, not that complicated just takes dedication.

I seriously doubt Sage has taken steroids. His body doesn't look unattainable at all, he's not actually that big. Years of lifting weights and dieting to get to a low body fat, not that complicated just takes dedication.
Man his father was a fucking bodybuilder, do you think his son never took? Its pretty clear his physique is not natural

Why did his father stop taking steroids?

Before
ToVAjW9.jpg

Now
sage-northcutt-talks-with-father-and-coach-mark-northcutt-in-his-picture-id630165996

Surprised that a guys whos dad got busted for selling roids is swole

I've always felt kinda sorry for him (not really, but in terms of what could have been...)

Why did he have three fights in the UFC as a 19 year old? Imo he should have gotten 3-4 more wins at a lower level, especially considering his young age.

Now because he had a 3 fight win streak in the UFC, ONE matched him up with their best and most seasoned fighter in the whole org. Talk about being rushed.

he should absolutely forget about fighting and just get into the movies or do male modeling...he obviously is never going to be a top fighter in any organization...he just doesn't have the skill or heart to be a top fighter....but he as the looks to be in the movies....even the rock realized he wasn't going to be a nfl football player and moved on...sage needs to do the same thing.

Its awesome how in MMA a guy who looks like Barberena can defeat a bodybuilder like Sage

Why didn’t the UFC pay him the couple extra pennies that he wanted ? They have practically ZERO guys to market that aren’t already stars and whoever they’re trying to market and isn’t are only known to casuals
He could easily be a PVZ, put him on a bunch of ho hum talk shows to talk about working out with Jesus or whatever and give him easy fights
It’s not like they don’t have much worst fighters

the best sage post is the one where he had that virgin as fuck response to tecia torres it was hilarious

Great, I look forwarding to seeing this happen to him at 205...

giphy.gif

Sage: "Keith Peterson sir you smell like cinamon buns and unicorns"

Back