Superintendent of Chicago Police refuses to meet Trump

Why should Johnson meet with a man who has no respect for the law

Alabama homicide rate 2018 ---7.8
Chicago homicide rate 2018 --- 23.8
You know that Chicago is a city, and that Alabama is a state, right?
And that murder rates aren't the only way to measure how shitty a place is?

Also how about addressing the actual point, an American president shouldn't shit on an American city/state.

You know that Chicago is a city, and that Alabama is a state, right?
And that murder rates aren't the only way to measure how shitty a place is?

Also how about addressing the actual point, an American president shouldn't shit on an American city/state.

You're the one that brought Alabama into the convo sport.

Who would have thought that a homicide rate of 23 was a down year.
I certainly wouldn't say it's not a problem, but I don't know that the guy has to hang his head in shame based on these numbers. I at least don't agree with the narrative that he should feel the need to hide his face because he's done such a bad job in terms of bringing down crime (I realize that you haven't made that claim). Obviously he's got some issues outside of that.

You're the one that brought Alabama into the convo sport.
Yes, and you chose to focus on a side point instead of what the obvious central point of the post was, sport.
The point of bringing up Alabama was to illustrate how dumb it is for an American president to act like he's only president to the people that voted for him.

Lori will turn it around and stick to the actual issues in Chicago.

Donald Trump is an insult to the office of the presidency itself and is a mark of disgrace.

Yes, and you chose to focus on a side point instead of what the obvious central point of the post was, sport.
The point of bringing up Alabama was to illustrate how dumb it is for an American president to act like he's only president to the people that voted for him.

Isn't that why he went to Chicago in the first place?

I agree that he can be petty, but all the liberals aren't exactly helping matters by refusing to meet with him over some oddly percieved racism.

I hear people complaining this wasn't classy.

Does anyone honestly believe the president is classy?
He's a disrespectful, arrogant asshole, and anyone with personal integrity should shun him.

I don't blame Johnson at all for skipping out. Eddie Johnson lives Chicago crime every day. It's not as easy to wipe out crime as just flipping a switch. And the last thing Johnson needs is to get lectured and big timed by some rich asshole born with a silver spoon up his ass, who doesn't know shit.

Just as it was wrong for Obama to throw American PD's under the bus for supposed ingrained racism, it was wrong for Trump to throw Johnson under the bus.

you forgot the trust fund baby inherited his daddy's business in 1982 and was valued at 200 million (550 million in today's money). You're also believing that Trump is a billionaire.... Which is highly unlikely as he refuses to release his taxes. As bad as he is at business deals, I'd imagine the Trump empire is ran on credit, and actually has NO ASSETS at all. I'd be shocked if Donald Trump had a net worth of more than 50 million. Dudes a retard. You ever meet a retard who's good at saving money??? No. Doesn't happen because they don't have the brain power to understand basic plus and minuses involved in basic accounting.
lol what did Trump do to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back