Social Sweden. Update: Came in Ferrari - applied for social benefits

Excuse my language. Fucking Finally!!

It took some time, but the Social Democrats, our current government, a left-wing party that has ruled Sweden the longest of all parties, a left-wing party that has been admired around the world by like-minded people, has finally acknowledged in today's and autumn's first party leader debate that immigration and crime are linked.

Löfven links crime with migration
https://live.aftonbladet.se/supernytt/news/loefven-vaender-kopplar-brott-med-migration.8hkataCgk

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven links migration with crime in tonight's Aktuellt. This after a statement during today's party leader debate.

More information will be posted after the late news at 21.00

Do you understand?!? A left-wing party that says this is completely unlikely. It's so big I just want to cry with joy. This is what we need. We who work need this identification to get out of this hostage drama that this religious sunni muslim criminal minority has kept us in. That they are constantly in the victim position with the racism card in their hand.

Muslims, stop acting, because now our politicians have finally seen through you too.

Yes it was with like-minded people. I wonder if you still like Sweden or that those who think too far left see their world shrinking.

But now you can rather call sweden racists and we do not care.

I saw this in the Finnish paper this morning. Even the good old cosmopolites from Helsinki couldn't distort these news and that's saying something : Now Lövfen realized he's gonna lose power and continued to shit his pants and bed.
And if this clown gets it, so does the rest of the Social Democrats.

So what next? Reshuffle the government? They are a minority government after all..
What I understood is that currently the Eco-party have the Social democrats by the balls and they decline any amendments on the immigration or policing laws, right? So it could be the perfect moment to show Lövfen and his clique the door and start fresh.
You gotta be careful with the lefties like Lövfen, they might use a 'hardline' speech to rally the voters but they won't do anything or enough to tackle the issue. I doubt that the lefties want to give up the power so they'll try to play games to convince the angry voters now that the cover is blown.

But yes : I saw the headlines and I couldn't believe it. This can be positive.

Lycka till!

I was looking at the Sweden numbers. They didn’t shut down at all? Their numbers are pretty good.

Well, the danish wannabe celebrity has chosen the right country to create disruption among the religiously tolerant, honest and peace-loving Sunni Muslims. We'll see if Stockholm will burn after the weekend. But count on car fires, stone-throwing and other bullshit that animals are doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over 1000 police officers summoned before a new Koran mockery
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/...avaller-i-stockholm-i-helgen--rustar-kraftigt

The leader of a far-right Danish party has been denied burning the Koran in five places in Stockholm. But the police are still ready for riots - and have mobilized from all over the country to be able to meet violent riots. Among other things, several hundred specially trained police officers have been deployed, and an extra arrest has been opened.

ecfYwca.jpg

Rasmus Paludan

The Koran burning in Malmö two weeks ago escalated into violent riots. The party behind the action, the Danish right-wing extremist Stram kurs (tight course), also requested permission to demonstrate in Sweden. In the application, the leader Rasmus Paludan stated that he wants to "mock and humiliate Islam" and burn the Koran in five different places in Stockholm County.

The places will be Rinkeby, Husby, Tensta, Sollentuna and Fittja. (only Rinkeby and Husby are comparable to Rosengård in Malmö, the others have only 85% immigrants)

On Thursday afternoon, the Stockholm police announced that their application had been rejected.

- We make the assessment that, overall, there is a risk of a situation arising that involves such serious threats to public order and security that we cannot issue a permit. The situation is partly composed of several concrete threats, which in itself is a reason for rejection, partly because we live in a pandemic where we should not gather more than fifty people, which is also a reason for rejection because we do not see that the organizer can guarantee that the number of participants is limited to fifty through their actions. We can not grant permission for a demonstration with those conditions, says Carolina Paasikivi, Deputy Chief of Staff.

SrztgNU.jpg

Malmö 2 weeks ago

In Malmö, the action was carried out despite the fact that the police even then refused the party to hold a general meeting. The Stockholm police are therefore prepared for this to happen again. It is also feared that burning the Koran in such cases could provoke reactions and flare up riots that could lead to violent riots. The police have therefore gathered strength and increased police preparedness to the maximum, according to information to Aftonbladet. Among other things, resources have been called in from all over the country, Aftonbladet's sources state. SPT police officers, trained according to the police's "special police tactics", have been sent from the police regions Central, West, East and South. The regions have also contributed with riot vehicles.

The initiative also includes investigators who will have an internal position and follow the effort. In addition to the strong armor, they have chosen to open up the arrest in Sollentuna police station, which has been closed for a few years now. This is to be able to handle a large number of deprivations of liberty.

qnC2j0Y.jpg

Malmö 2 weeks ago

The large police forces, with riot training, will be on standby from Friday and all weekend. 1,000 police officers will only take part in the operation on Saturday, which is classified as a special event, according to Aftonbladet's information.

- We have a large resource that can work with any disturbances. During the weekend, it will be police officers who are used to working in a communicative approach. says Towe Hägg.

- And above all, we have a resource that is now out in the local community and works preventively, talks to religious communities, the municipality, the district, and answers questions from the general public.

I saw this in the Finnish paper this morning. Even the good old cosmopolites from Helsinki couldn't distort these news and that's saying something : Now Lövfen realized he's gonna lose power and continued to shit his pants and bed.
And if this clown gets it, so does the rest of the Social Democrats.

So what next? Reshuffle the government? They are a minority government after all..
What I understood is that currently the Eco-party have the Social democrats by the balls and they decline any amendments on the immigration or policing laws, right? So it could be the perfect moment to show Lövfen and his clique the door and start fresh.
You gotta be careful with the lefties like Lövfen, they might use a 'hardline' speech to rally the voters but they won't do anything or enough to tackle the issue. I doubt that the lefties want to give up the power so they'll try to play games to convince the angry voters now that the cover is blown.

But yes : I saw the headlines and I couldn't believe it. This can be positive.

Lycka till!

Tack min vän!

As you know, Swedes are very happy in long dialogues that can open up for compromise so that everyone can be satisfied. This behavior has hampered a more pragmatic policy.

And what makes Stefan Löfven's words weigh extra heavily is that it has never been said before, as the same language used by others is classified as racist. But the Social Democrats have no choice but to push through with this language to cope with today's debate and reality.

Through this, the level of conflict against the Green Party (MP) has increased and as I wrote earlier, they will not be involved in complicated and unnecessary new elections. They know they have gotten through a lot of their policies, much more than their size should allow. They have simply fucked in a bucket of water.

So what started with the Sweden Democrats, which is a very young party, I want to add for my foreign martial arts friends, and that they had an early career when people in Sweden did not dare to vote for them not to be accused of becoming racists, has ended up in today's Sweden as they are almost as big as the Social Democrats. Their journey, which has been a lot about appointing a lot of new people everywhere in Sweden's municipalities, has meant that unsuitable people have taken leadership positions. They have been transparent in always maintaining a zero tolerance for racism based on the fact that skin color has no meaning and have thrown out all who are racists. By sifting and including veteran politicians who have jumped over to SD, they have in the last 3 years become a serious party, so much so that the Moderates, Christian Democrats, Center Party and the Liberals have wanted a dialogue with this reviled party. And with this, SD will be able to enter a government in the end with the help of our bloc policy.

Until very recently, the Social Democrats have shared the same opinion as the Left Party and the Green Party that SD should only be dealt with protective gloves. These left-wing parties have contributed to a political bullying culture that has not invited the SD to important deliberations. This in turn has been perceived very negatively by the Swedish population as I mention it again that we in the soul want to have a dialogue so that EVERYONE can be satisfied.

Through Stefan Löfven's consent that immigration and crime belong together, he has now announced that S wants to be included in future discussions where SD is included. And this in turn means what we Swedes have been waiting for for years, a pragmatic policy that is based on action and not condemnation as the latter has been diluted and makes no sense anymore.

I am absolutely sure that we will have a change of government in 2022. And in the last survey that was done in August, our governing party, the Social Democrats, has only the best policy in only one area. That they have lost confidence from the voters when it comes to jobs and finances, this only indicates the change the Swedes want. Now it is over to call the Sweden Democrats a populist party as we want a new policy that can see radical changes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Social Democrats are only the best at a single issue
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/kolumnister/a/yRv3V2/sossarna-bara-bast-pa-en-enda-fraga

Credibility has been undermined and today voters only believe that they have the best policy in a single area, according to Aftonbladet / Demoskop.

Demoskop regularly measures which parties voters consider to have the best policies in twelve key areas. The new survey shows that the Social Democrats(S), led by Stefan Löfven and their coalition parties, are in a bad position. The Social Democrats, the largest party in the Riksdag(parliament), the leading party in the government and the party that has led the government for the absolute majority of the last hundred years, are not good at much, according to the voters. This is something of a paradox. They should be better off than being the best in a single area, school and childcare, and sharing the first place with the Christian Democrats when it comes to healthcare.

In the last poll, the Social Democrats owned four issues, now one. The Moderates(M) were then the best in three areas, now four according to the voters. The Sweden Democrats remain at the same level as then, three. If you study the relationship between the two blocs that currently seem to be able to aspire to government power after the next election, the picture becomes even gloomier for the Social Democrats.

- The three parties on the right flank, M, KD and SD, are considered to have the best policy in as many as eight areas. To this must be added the shared first place in healthcare issues.

The eight currently include heavy issues such as the economy, jobs, immigration, law and order, integration and care for the elderly.

- The co-operation parties, that is to say the governing parties the Social Democrats and the Green Party(MP and their budget partners the Center Party(C) and the Liberals(L), are, according to the voters, only the best at two things; school and childcare as well as climate. But they are also considered to be as good at healthcare as the Christian Democrats(KD).

Neither the Liberals nor the Center Party are considered to be the best in any of the twelve central policy areas covered by the survey.

- The Left Party, the only party to the very left of the four that cooperate on government power, voters thinks they have the best policy for gender equality. But it has never weighed particularly heavily when voters have to decide which party will get their vote.

It is not only the issues that determine a choice. It's just as much about which party, or parties, the voters as a whole believe will do the job in the best way. The aspect that is important to voters is not included in this survey.

Q2unwMN.jpg

School and care, Gender equality, Defense, Entrepreneurship

rzmdCj6.jpg

Environment, Elderly care, Integration, Jobs

X9gGC7Z.jpg

Immigration, Health care, Law and order, Sweden's economy

As I did not want to publish crimes involving rape in this thread, as it is clearly acts committed to the highest degree only by a specific group of young men and that these immigrants already have a lousy reputation from Middle East, Central and South Asia. And then I think about what happened in Germany and England.

Our prime minister pointed out immigrants and their relationship to crime, and I wonder when he will officially make a link between Sunni Muslims and rape. In the end of this year, we will get an accurate summary of crimes committed in Sweden by BRÅ(crime-preventing counsel) and where the main emphasis is to include which races and nationalities commit various forms of crime.

Unbelievably, we have not kept such statistics as those who govern our country have not previously thought there was a reason to do so. And this very summary that comes in 2 versions that I previously described in the thread, with information about bombings, shootings, torture crime(linked with kidnappings), robberies(against individuals), threats against officials and rapes and of what nationality committed the crime. Immigrants will no longer be anonymous when Sweden has finally woken up and demanded that we want to know who commits these crimes, as they are not particularly Swedish behaviors that are in circulation.

And with such information in hand, one can prevent in the future never ever bringing a single male Sunni Muslim into our country again. Expulsions are much more painless because no one wants people who have sought refuge in our country and show such disrespect for the host country.

We have in the last 2 years received indications about who commits rape and especially gang rape. The source I use the most(Aftonbladet, social democratic) has clearly shown that they want to publish news about rapes, and the most shocking thing is that it happens almost every day. Attempted or carried out, and I can directly say that most of these rapes are committed in connection with lonely young girls who run a jogging trip and are completely preoccupied with music in their ears.

The same newspaper that six months ago published (found earlier in the thread) who commits these crimes. When they had access to police reports, they were able to establish that most rapes were committed by Afghans, Pakistanis and Somalis and the rest by others from the Middle East and North Africa.

This information can clearly show a link between immigrants and rapes. Regardless of whether they have been rejected and commit these crimes in anger, or those who have been granted permission to stay in our country, they have all exercised their right to stay in my country. It's that simple, and if you are still thinking about human rights under such circumstances, you should seriously seek the help of a psychologist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gross rape - pedestrian underpass blocked off
https://live.aftonbladet.se/supernytt/news/uppgifter-grov-vaaldtaekt-i-gaangtunnel.OOWMvWBBw

HcPVyfr

A pedestrian tunnel under Södra Hamnleden in Luleå was blocked off early Saturday morning after the police were alerted to a serious crime at the site. According to information to Aftonbladet, a woman has been subjected to a aggravated rape by several perpetrators. The police confirm that they suspect a serious crime and have had an operation at the scene but have not arrested any suspected perpetrator for the crime. A patrol with a criminal search dog and technicians has investigated the crime scene, the police write on their website. Later in the morning, the roadblocks had been lifted.

I have intended to write about Södertälje but never took the time to do so. But the city is interesting as it was a place with a lot of violence and death 10 years ago. Crime is still sky high, but the shootings in Sweden are concentrated in Malmö, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Norrköping, Uppsala and Helsingborg. In the city there are 2 sides that quarrel and each side consists of many families who quarrel with each other. The one side who comes from eastern Turkey are Christian Assyrians who are in conflict with the same ethnic group because of their name. One group has its identity as descendants of the ancient Assyrians and the Christian Syrians identifies with the Aramaic origin and maintains the name according to the old name of the Syrian Orthodox Church.

These 2 groups that are one and the same people, have the same religion and speak the same language have been in conflict with each other since the 70's when they came as refugees from Lebanon to settle in the same city, Södertälje. But ten years ago, huge efforts were made and for a short period, the police had to use means that only the security police can do. As a result, about 150 key figures from the families were imprisoned. This helped for a while. But in 2012, the first Muslim Syrians began to come to Sweden and now it is they who are on the other side as opponents. This has meant that some families who hated each other before have become allies against Muslim clan families. 2 very fundamentally religious groups with honor and revenge in their daily schedule which unfortunately is in Sweden.

Sweden will be an example where you can study in more detail how religious minorities behave as this is possible as Sweden is both small and has a small population.

The criminal network's new plan: Infiltrate the municipality
-cG5CaDrFk1SOIvMwfYyc-P_sRdTy7G1LuUO-L4jIPSQmr1a-vQ7im6w1s1IABH5nqetr1KAo22oPasD8Rmi-_OSrygQ

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/mB6Q9L/polisen-kartlagger-slaktnatverk-i-klanregister

Organized crime in Södertälje is constantly changing shape. There is now concern that criminals are infiltrating the municipality via corrupt officials.

- When we discovered it, you lost your job. We are vigilant, says municipal councilor Boel Godner (S).

In Södertälje, criminal networks are no longer engaged to the same extent in senseless open street shootings. One is more sophisticated, but just as cruel: one of the common crimes today is population registration crimes, which are directed at asylum seekers, for example. There are examples of how criminals buy up real estate and rent out apartments to people who can borrow money for rent and become indebted.

- So maybe you can work for them black instead of taking your Swedish courses, so that you never get a good start, then you are stuck there. We have released very many from their leases, says Boel Godner, Social Democratic municipal councilor and chairman of the municipal board.

In the past week, Södertälje has been singled out as a city where criminal clans rule and influence society.

- It is about organized crime where parts exist in parallel societies with their own finances, says Boel Godner.

Strong family loyalty that makes it difficult for the police when you want witnesses. According to the police, several investigations are underway into suspected corruption, where crime has crept into the social apparatus itself. In one case, a municipal official was exposed who cheated with a building permit to help friends.

- Few years ago, we decided to vacuum the entire municipal organization on the way in. We have tried to close those holes in every way. Now I dare say that we have better control, says Boel Godner.

She was new to the post when a large part of a Södertälje network was arrested and convicted of the double murders at the gaming club Oasen ten years ago. Overnight it became calmer in the municipality.

But soon organized crime found a new goldmine in welfare fraud. In Assistanshärvan(assistance fraud), for example, 35 people were convicted in a record-breaking trial for having defrauded the Swedish Social Insurance Agency of close to SEK 30 million.

Boel Godner describes it as a system-threatening crime. Today, the municipality's administrators have been given the task of working as “detectives” when it comes to cheating with grants.

- We have halved the cost of income support, much of it is due to the fact that we have discouraged fraud. But we can not do everything ourselves.

It doesn't make sense to flood your town with poor, uneducated Muslims who want your jobs and tax money.

Muslims started multiple wars against Europe in history.

You might want to edit that. Apparently religion is a protected class. <Moves>o_O

vShfDaC.jpg

This welcome page is telling enough about what is really happening in my country. 4 shootings yesterday.

Unfuckingreal

You might want to edit that. Apparently religion is a protected class. <Moves>o_O

Can´t edit, and I could care less.

have a good day my friend.

btw i will take a photo of my bakery in my area. It´s Hungarian!!!!!!!

Can´t edit, and I could care less.

have a good day my friend.

btw i will take a photo of my bakery in my area. It´s Hungarian!!!!!!!
Would you like to learn the proper Hungarian good morning greeting?
Lol. I better not. A friend lived next door to a dickhead Hungarian and I taught him "go fuck your mother" and passed it off as have a great morning. I'm twisted like that, but it was worth the laugh.

Peace, buddy. I really hope you guys get this situation under control before you all lose control.

Would you like to learn the proper Hungarian good morning greeting?
Lol. I better not. A friend lived next door to a dickhead Hungarian and I taught him "go fuck your mother" and passed it off as have a great morning. I'm twisted like that, but it was worth the laugh.

Peace, buddy. I really hope you guys get this situation under control before you all lose control.

Haha.

I know you mean well and it feels incredibly nice that there are nationalities here who show brotherly feeling. I'm just thankful I do not have to see these lazy animals during my work day these days. My life has become much richer and my children have got back a father who is in a fun mood at home.

Dear Swedes, just tell me if what Yngwie Malmsteen says here is true:

Yngwie
: Most Americans, I don't think, could fathom the society that I grew up in. It is a completely different philosophy from America's. You are basically told what you can be by the educational system. They would look at you in the United States and say, "OK, little Johnny, you can be a doctor or a musician or the President," but in Sweden, they would look at you and say, "You are nothing, you are never going to be anything, you're a piece of shit. Now shut up and stay in your fucking place." That's the way they did things, but that didn't work on me.

I'm a very bombastic kind of person and very strong-willed, I'm relentless, basically, and the more they pushed me, the harder I pushed back, so obviously I needed to get outta there. The whole thing, which I discuss so much in the book, is that what I was looking to do was basically impossible to do there in Sweden, which is why I have so much love for America. My book is basically a love letter to America. I love this country more than anything in the fucking world; you can't even imagine how much I love America.

Interviewer: Is a lot of that love based on the musical freedom and career freedom you enjoy?

Yngwie: Yeah, but it goes a lot deeper than that. Everything that I think that a society should offer someone, which is nothing other than the ability to be able to do what you wanna do, is offered by America. You get nothing for free. I'm not asking for anything for free, and no one should get anything for free, but what they should have is the opportunity to do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want, and no one should be able to stop you. If you succeed, wonderful, if you don't, tough shit, bro, but in Sweden, you didn't even have that ability or opportunity to try, and that mentality is what I am going against. I am convinced that there are few, if any, American people that could even start believing or understanding what living in a socialist country does to a person. It kills the person, it kills the soul, it kills everything, it kills the whole purpose of a person being alive to begin with. It is the worst thing that you can do to a person. In a situation like that it is like Russia Lite, as much as it is a societal system, it is much more than that. It is a mental embedding in people, like brainwashing, and it's bad, man. In this country, everything, all of that freedom, is sometimes taken for granted or not even thought about. It's like, "Oh, do you wanna do that? OK, go do it!!" That's how it is in America, and I just love that.

Dear Swedes, just tell me if what Yngwie Malmsteen says here is true:

Yngwie
: Most Americans, I don't think, could fathom the society that I grew up in. It is a completely different philosophy from America's. You are basically told what you can be by the educational system. They would look at you in the United States and say, "OK, little Johnny, you can be a doctor or a musician or the President," but in Sweden, they would look at you and say, "You are nothing, you are never going to be anything, you're a piece of shit. Now shut up and stay in your fucking place." That's the way they did things, but that didn't work on me.

I'm a very bombastic kind of person and very strong-willed, I'm relentless, basically, and the more they pushed me, the harder I pushed back, so obviously I needed to get outta there. The whole thing, which I discuss so much in the book, is that what I was looking to do was basically impossible to do there in Sweden, which is why I have so much love for America. My book is basically a love letter to America. I love this country more than anything in the fucking world; you can't even imagine how much I love America.

Interviewer: Is a lot of that love based on the musical freedom and career freedom you enjoy?

Yngwie: Yeah, but it goes a lot deeper than that. Everything that I think that a society should offer someone, which is nothing other than the ability to be able to do what you wanna do, is offered by America. You get nothing for free. I'm not asking for anything for free, and no one should get anything for free, but what they should have is the opportunity to do whatever the fuck they want whenever the fuck they want, and no one should be able to stop you. If you succeed, wonderful, if you don't, tough shit, bro, but in Sweden, you didn't even have that ability or opportunity to try, and that mentality is what I am going against. I am convinced that there are few, if any, American people that could even start believing or understanding what living in a socialist country does to a person. It kills the person, it kills the soul, it kills everything, it kills the whole purpose of a person being alive to begin with. It is the worst thing that you can do to a person. In a situation like that it is like Russia Lite, as much as it is a societal system, it is much more than that. It is a mental embedding in people, like brainwashing, and it's bad, man. In this country, everything, all of that freedom, is sometimes taken for granted or not even thought about. It's like, "Oh, do you wanna do that? OK, go do it!!" That's how it is in America, and I just love that.

Hello to you. It is unfortunate that on this site it is not possible to discuss the characteristics of different nationalities and the mentality that is inherited.

And first of all, we don´t has many types like Yngwie. Maybe Zlatan but he is not a real Swede. Yngwie is his own and is the type of well known material that becomes only famous outside his own country, and there depends a lot on his attitude and divamentality. Because we Swedes do not like people who compare themselves to God himself. Yngvie is what psychology wants to describe as a ADHD/ADD person who needs to be medicated to behave normally.

We can go far back in history to find features that we still possess today. Already in the Erikskrönikan( a medieval rhyming chronicle that describes Sweden's political history for about a hundred years) from the 15th century, it is claimed that jealousy and greed are typical Swedish characteristics. It is claimed that jealousy and greed are typical Swedish characteristics and in the 16th century the historian Johannes Magnus considered that "stubborn mutual envy" is one of the causes of Sweden's accidents.

The Swede does not mind that Sweden is honored and respected, as long as it can happen without any individual Swede, especially among one's own acquaintances, becoming famous and respected. And the Swedes like to see Sweden become rich, if only it could happen without any single Swede becoming rich.

Here are 2 examples that make us quite unique.

Situation 1
Buddy 1 - I won 1 million on Lotto!
Friend 2 - Congratulations, hope to be me next time.

Situation 2
Friend 1 - I have worked together 1 million as an entrepreneur.
Buddy 2 - Your disgusting rich pig!

So people who do not know the Swedes think that our way of being is a direct origin of some political ideology, but that is not the case as the Swedes have been a homogeneous people for many centuries and therefore so many of our characteristics and mentality I want assert in the genes.

So the question for you becomes. Why has Yngwie chosen to emigrate from Sweden?

Hello to you. It is unfortunate that on this site it is not possible to discuss the characteristics of different nationalities and the mentality that is inherited.

And first of all, we don´t has many types like Yngwie. Maybe Zlatan but he is not a real Swede. Yngwie is his own and is the type of well known material that becomes only famous outside his own country, and there depends a lot on his attitude and divamentality. Because we Swedes do not like people who compare themselves to God himself. Yngvie is what psychology wants to describe as a ADHD/ADD person who needs to be medicated to behave normally.

We can go far back in history to find features that we still possess today. Already in the Erikskrönikan( a medieval rhyming chronicle that describes Sweden's political history for about a hundred years) from the 15th century, it is claimed that jealousy and greed are typical Swedish characteristics. It is claimed that jealousy and greed are typical Swedish characteristics and in the 16th century the historian Johannes Magnus considered that "stubborn mutual envy" is one of the causes of Sweden's accidents.

The Swede does not mind that Sweden is honored and respected, as long as it can happen without any individual Swede, especially among one's own acquaintances, becoming famous and respected. And the Swedes like to see Sweden become rich, if only it could happen without any single Swede becoming rich.

Here are 2 examples that make us quite unique.

Situation 1
Buddy 1 - I won 1 million on Lotto!
Friend 2 - Congratulations, hope to be me next time.

Situation 2
Friend 1 - I have worked together 1 million as an entrepreneur.
Buddy 2 - Your disgusting rich pig!

So people who do not know the Swedes think that our way of being is a direct origin of some political ideology, but that is not the case as the Swedes have been a homogeneous people for many centuries and therefore so many of our characteristics and mentality I want assert in the genes.

So the question for you becomes. Why has Yngwie chosen to emigrate from Sweden?
I like your situation examples.

I think Yngwie emigrated to US because he's a fierce workaholic with tremendous ambition something that might not get rewarded as much in Sweden.

I imagine if you're an average Swede(an average, less ambitious human) this next passage doesn't apply:
living in a socialist country...It kills the person, it kills the soul, it kills everything, it kills the whole purpose of a person being alive to begin with. It is the worst thing that you can do to a person.
What do you think of the above passage?

Thanks & shoutout to Stefan Edberg --a proper, successful Swede. :)

Back