Swole Conrad in a Wife Beater, looking like a Beast of a Man

Has anyone ever bought that McGregor Fast bullshit? lol
I have personally purchased the program and my testosterone has gone up over 600 points, I've gained 100 pounds of muscle and I've gotten down to 3% body fat. All in under 30 days

Highly recommend the program to anyone wishing to join the Elite class of A level sherdoggers

Last edited:
I have personally purchased the program and my testosterone has gone up over 600 points, I've gained 100 pounds of muscle and I've gotten down to 3% body fat. All in under 30 days

Highly recommend the program to anyone wishing to join the Elite class of A level sherdoggers
Only 100 pounds in 30 days?

I need something that works faster then that slow ass program.

Ps. You’re still a manlet.

What the fuck did I expect?
Every time some moron creates a thread with "new John Doe photo, he looks shredded/powerful/beast/amazing" that guy looks the same he used to look.
When did he look smaller, TS? Or less jacked? When?

Awesome pic. Nice size. Look thick. Solid. Tight

Can't believe Shertards are still impressed by big muscles, like they help fighters win fights or some shit. Being that ignorant was OK in 1993, not in 2019 :D And even in 1993, Gracie proved muscles didn't mean anything in MMA

He needs a win. It’s a good thing they (UFC) are doing everything they can to help him reach that goal. He is not beating the elite.

Non active fighter, declining to fight at lightweight, posting on social media for attention like a woman, does not equal beast.

he’s looking frail for 170+, you’d think he’d bother to cut loose those threads hanging off the top of his shirt for a photo going on social,media...SMH
<JagsKiddingMe>

Swole & looking in shape are two different things, similar but different he looks in shape...

Never gas again thanks to F.A.S.T. new system were you can store extra oxygen on the several ends of your body to use when you need the most.
8AD16D27-8623-4CEB-85BC-FE2EDBE84397.jpeg 34D5CB59-256A-4A2D-B5F5-82A9C95E0B68.jpeg
F.A.S.T Ballon system.
Looks weird but 50% of times works everytime.

Change you your's and help your fans to be healthy and show them how you training so they can use that for motivation when they training and not give them inspiration to drink and be alcoholic bums, just hope somebody don't do that to your son

Back