Media Tai Tuivasa does a shoey at WWE ahead of Tybura fight next month

Mans should def get some more tats maybe even onda face bring them Maori vibes to da WWE start buckin' jabronis fam 🤼‍♂️🔥

Secure dat bag and maybe even scoop up dem tag belts with one-uh da Samoan mandem #Trust 🏆🤙💰🥖

#WWShoEy #CrossoverEra

That av is all time. Unfortunately, I saw the face and it was...

View attachment 1031437
I wish I could give you 100 laughing emojis for that but unfortunately it is so true and tittums aren't ass nice as they seem in the gif. I warn anyone who asks me who it is not to look her up and leave the mystic alone.

I wish I could give you 100 laughing emojis for that but unfortunately it is so true and tittums aren't ass nice as they seem in the gif. I warn anyone who asks me who it is not to look her up and leave the mystic alone.

Leaving this one to imagination is the right call. I looked into it and despite it not being an all time downer, it still was a major buzzkill.

Australians need to stop pushing the shoey thing, it's really embarrassing, it makes them look like hillbillies.

Do not appreciate that Shoey-thingie at all.

Health concerns of Peace

Is this actually a common thing that people do in Australia or is it just him. It seems pretty gross and you would also ruin your shoes. Seems weird to me and If I saw someone do this at a bar in America I’d think what the fuck is wrong with that guy

Its odd seeing the stark contrast in people that like WWE and MMA. I love both and my friends would call me a chameleon (fit in and get along with just about anyone) but seeing the cross promotion IMO doesnt help either brand largely bcuz wrestling fans are fantasically,nerdy, and occasionally a bit off mentally. MMA fans for the most part are opposite types bloodthirsty, jocks, drinkers, and for the most part regular type of people.

I dont see how the wrestling fanbase comes over to MMA cuz they feel like the kids that got picked on by the jocks in school growing up and like to stay in their "corner" its a weird and half-baked idea but Im not sure the TKO brand promoting both on their platforms is helping as much as they think it is.

Back