Tai Tuivasa KO Derrick Lewis GIFS

A wonderful performance. Crisp stuff from izzy as always, but Tai stole the show tonight!

its not fake, he was hurt didnt want to be in there and wanted out. He lost the fight but he wasnt kocked out. Thats whap bob sap does
You're not a smart man, or at least you can't see worth a damn. BB was out, look at his left hand under his slept body, dude.

Tai is durable as hell too

DenseHilariousAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif
EnchantingReflectingKillifish-size_restricted.gif
damn it's like each punch just got his adrenaline going.

if I were Lewis I'd be shutting myself

It amazes me how many people think MMA is scripted. These dudes are risking serious injury every time they fight. Respect the fights and the fighters and enjoy the fights Sherbros.

I do not think he took a dive but I think there's a valid argument that he was rattled and starting to gas and quit. That or his chin suddenly cracked in that one shot.

Lewis was never completely out, but absorbed such a crazy amount of damage in such a short period of time that his body kind of gave up on him and collapsed.

No way did the elbow actually turn his lights out though, not sure how that's even debatable when BB obviously broke the fall with his knee and his arm, and fell in a very controlled/coordinated manner to begin with?

Masterful clinch game,short, heavy, crushing elbow right on the money.
Just beautiful to watch.

I do believe it was a real KO victory, it may have been a flash KO, Lewis's lights definitely went out for a few seconds, he was also rocked and wobbly before the elbow landed, put it this way, if it were a street fight with no ref to jump in to save Lewis then Tuivasa would have turned Lewis face to a squished tomato

Back