Media Tai Tuivasa snacking on Taco Bell™ before fighting Tybura

God given fighting talent with the fight I.Q of a toddler.

Taco Bell didn’t hurt or make him, this man has no TDD, or anyway to get his fat ass up. In a big fan of Tui but his ground game has never improved

Been saying he's one of the most unskilled fighters in the UFC for a while now.

I can't even imagine eating Taco Hell before an MMA fight, lolol
I would shit myself before the halfway point of the first round. Crazy.

lol @ fat out of shape McDonalds nobodies gouging Americans ripping him for having a light Taco Bell meal.
Literally nothing about this makes sense, seriously wtf are you talking about? "Light" taco bell meal and then deflecting to McDonald's as if that's an American only standard?!?!?! I seriously don't get you ppl who have hatred for other countries.

Literally nothing about this makes sense, seriously wtf are you talking about? "Light" taco bell meal and then deflecting to McDonald's as if that's an American only standard?!?!?! I seriously don't get you ppl who have hatred for other countries.
It doesn't even make sense as a sentence in its own right. I mean what's a 'nobody gouging'?

It's a basic stereotype with Americans and McDonald's, give it a rest. It's like saying us Canadians are always so nice, we're assholes up here. Get what I mean?

It's a basic stereotype with Americans and McDonald's, give it a rest. It's like saying us Canadians are always so nice, we're assholes up here. Get what I mean?
Never met a canuck I didn't like. I find you guys to be incredibly mellow and friendly.

Actually no, I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. I'm serious too. I live in northeast Ohio on lake Erie and have ran into a lot of you guys and none have been assholes. I guess I'm different for not giving a fuck where someone is from.

Isn't a good athlete, can't do a single thing off his back, and reacts like johnny walker when he does get rocked. I love island boys but fuck man this guy is a let down.

Could be maybe where I'm from I guess, get a gun pulled on you just look at someone wrong. Cowards.

Don't worry buddy, I've got your back on this. Canadians only don't look like assholes compared to their closest relatives - the Americans, the British, the Irish and the Australians (nobody cares about Kiwis). Who are in a constant competition to see who can be the biggest assholes.

But you guys are still complete assholes yourselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back