Tai Tuivasa thinks he should get a 50k bonus for drinking out of a shoe

You know, for a guy named TITS you really are kind of a stick in the mud.

I was eating chicken wings at a sports bar at the very moment this revolting spectacle happened. Not only did I almost puke, but I had to stop eating. That's $10 worth of chicken wings down the drain.

What the fuck are Tide Pods?

Laundry soap.

American kids love them apparently.

tide-pods-split-tease-today-160610_73c7e9b8afc60ff6e2ae0ce4200630cc.jpg

Apparently Americans are so fucking retarded these days that lawmakers are trying to get Tide to change the appearance because they look too much like candy and fat ass slobs can't stop themselves from eating them like Gummi bears.

3rF0.gif

it seems like that's a thing for aussie people. what a fucking disgusting tradition

You would too if you saw the foot that that sneaker came from...

PicsArt_02-13-12.43.06.jpg

Both actually. Not only does he think he should be compensated for delivering a flabby elbow to an even flabbier opponent (with a 2-3 record), he thinks he should be rewarded FOR DRINKING BEER OUT OF A FUCKING SHOE. Just think about that for second before you reply again.
nah, the finish was cool. but I was onboard with him getting a bonus over formiga and israel's crappy performance but since he drank that shit out of a shoe I guess it was nice that he didn't get any bonus

The only thing worse than Tai having a cry about not getting a bonus is a sherdogger creating a thread about Tai not getting a bonus.

That is really disgusting, that persons shoe probably has millions of bacteria in and goodness knows what else, gross. Tuivasa is a fun fighter to watch, he lets it go, all his fights I have seen have been enjoyable.. but yeah this shoe drinking needs to stop, I can't imagine all the toe nail clippings floating around in his stomach juices.

Laundry soap.

American kids love them apparently.

tide-pods-split-tease-today-160610_73c7e9b8afc60ff6e2ae0ce4200630cc.jpg

Apparently Americans are so fucking retarded these days that lawmakers are trying to get Tide to change the appearance because they look too much like candy and fat ass slobs can't stop themselves from eating them like Gummi bears.

3rF0.gif

So, let me guess...you like like to drink out of shoes too?

No bonus for Piss
mma_s_machida01_576.jpg

Then no bonus for this
tai-tuivasa-beer.jpg

That is really disgusting, that persons shoe probably have millions of bacteria in and goodness knows what else, gross. Tuivasa is a fun fighter to watch, he lets it go, all his fights I have seen have been enjoyable.. but yeah this shoe drinking needs to stop, I can't imagine all the toe nail clippings floating around in his stomach juices.

Yes, it's extremely unsanitary and totally unprofessional.

So, let me guess...you like like to drink out of shoes too?

You must be seriously fucking retarded to deduce that from what I said.

Hey, have you tried the new Tide Pods yet? I hear they're your favorite flavor....

You must be seriously fucking retarded to deduce that from what I said.

Hey, have you tried the new Tide Pods yet? I hear they're your favorite flavor....

Hey, have you tried a vasectomy yet? Please do so before you pollute the gene pool even further, idiot.

He should have a CAT scan for drinking out of somebodies shoe because his marbles are loose or way out of adjustment, to each is his own I guess but I do know fungus lives in shoes and bacteria.
So either I am an idiot or he is but I like that dude what a character. Do they have rehab for people addicted to shoey's ?

Some of y'all need to lighten the hell up. It was hilarious and brought exposure

Some of y'all need to lighten the hell up. It was hilarious and brought exposure

Yeah, negative exposure. Plus, this is going to follow this guy around for the rest if his career. No matter what happens in the future, he'll always be known as "that MMA fighter who drank beer out of a shoe." His reputation is tarnished.

I was eating chicken wings at a sports bar at the very moment this revolting spectacle happened. Not only did I almost puke, but I had to stop eating. That's $10 worth of chicken wings down the drain.
You couldn’t ask for a to-go box and eat them once your menstrual cramps died down?

Yeah, negative exposure. Plus, this is going to follow this guy around for the rest if his career. No matter what happens in the future, he'll always be known as "that MMA fighter who drank beer out of a shoe." His reputation is tarnished.
Like that guy who fought in a diaper or that broad who shit herself? I think he’ll be fine.

Wow quite a few fucking uptight cunts here.

He was just have a bit of cheeky fun m8.

He doesn’t actually really believe he should get a bonus for it.

Back