Takashui Sato TKO Ben Saunders GIFS

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
RemoteComplexHamadryas-size_restricted.gif
FavorableIdenticalAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif
SimilarTidyAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

I've never seen so much blood spilled AFTER a fight is stopped!
FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif

Call it a day, Ben

Like him a lot, but he can't take a single solid strike

Terrible stoppage.

Burn a bag of garbage in that ref's arse.

Beautiful shots.

Those elbows would have stopped a Rhinoceros.

1-5 in his last 6, with 5 of the losses being (T)KOs. Might be time to for Ben to hang em up.

Ben needs to become a full time Sherdogger. And Sato looking like a young Okami.

1-5 in his last 6, with 5 of the losses being (T)KOs. Might be time to for Ben to hang em up.

Yeah. I’m finally ready to let go. If he can’t handle a Japanese newcomer, he needs to retire. The game passed him by and his chin abandoned him. Open a gym. Go on a seminar tour. Stay away from the ring. I’m pretty sad about it.

I love watching Ben's fights but I wonder when he'll decide to hang them up for his health. He's been in some wars man.

...until then, Let's Motherfuckers!

Yeah. I’m finally ready to let go. If he can’t handle a Japanese newcomer, he needs to retire. The game passed him by and his chin abandoned him. Open a gym. Go on a seminar tour. Stay away from the ring. I’m pretty sad about it.
Yup. I don't want to see him take more brain damage. His clinch knee finishes of Davis and Wolff, plus the Omoplata and other finishes make him an all time favorite of mine. He should hold his head high with a highlight reel career like that.

I think the chick is saying that it was a late stoppage. Maybe she should go back to the kitchen.

Back