International Taliban riding american humvees

Anyone watching this has to wonder, how did they get those? They seem to be in pristine condition. Sure, the Taliban mechanics fixed them up. Absolutely.

The amount of Americans dead, the civilians dead, the troops lied to about the war, the brainwashed masses (Including the troops) who thought they were doing right. For what? And Why? Hmm.

It must be sad to be this cynical and live a life of hindsight. This tells me you’ve never been a leader nor could you as you don’t have the ability. Enjoy working for someone else while bitching about them behind their back and always thinking you know more. One day someone will see your untapped potential.

It must be sad to be this cynical and live a life of hindsight. This tells me you’ve never been a leader nor could you as you don’t have the ability. Enjoy working for someone else while bitching about them behind their back and always thinking you know more. One day someone will see your untapped potential.
Bro, even Ray Charles could've seen what was gonna happen as soon as we left after giving all those goodies to the Afghan army and police...

Bro, even Ray Charles could've seen what was gonna happen as soon as we left after giving all those goodies to the Afghan army and police...

What are you implying? The Afghans handed them over or they obtained them through fighting because it sounds like you are claiming they handed them over.

The second party of his quote is more about cynicism, leadership and hindsight.

Fuck em, let the Taliban take over if they can't defend their own shitty countries. Let them have fun over there and we can concentrate on keeping terrorist scum out of civilized countries.

A Thousand Splendid Suns didn't do it for you?

No I wanted a post 9/11 follow to kiterunner or maybe a prequel where it follows his dad in soviet, then post-soviet occupation

but I’ll settle for a post-US occupation now, figured we’d be over there until my kid’s kid’s had kids

What's the issue? they clearly got good taste and know what's a good vehicle.

What are you implying? The Afghans handed them over or they obtained them through fighting because it sounds like you are claiming they handed them over.

The second party of his quote is more about cynicism, leadership and hindsight.
Oh my sweet summer child...

Damn. You're a broken man. The projection in that post is off the goddamn charts. Please give Sherdog a rest dude.

Damn. You're a broken man. The projection in that post is off the goddamn charts. Please give Sherdog a rest dude.

Yawn blah blah tired boring same line. Try your own advice kid. You guys really need to stop with the group think. You aren’t showing any sign of intelligence.

Oh my sweet summer child...

You do know that the Taliban harbored AQ who attacked the US on 9/11 or is that no big deal to you anymore. The war in Iraq was unjustified but going after the Taliban and AQ was perfectly fine. Boy how the patriots have died. My guess is you’re Canadian?

You do know that the Taliban harbored AQ who attacked the US on 9/11 or is that no big deal to you anymore. The war in Iraq was unjustified but going after the Taliban and AQ was perfectly fine. Boy how the patriots have died. My guess is you’re Canadian?
{<jimmies}

The whole mission was doomed from the start but at least defense companies got paid so who can say if it was really bad or good?

Last edited:
I have no idea how or why my post led to this random personal attack that makes zero sense. You are naive.

Fallen Angel just came out, a documentary about what really happened at Extortion 17, exposing the cover up behind the worst day in Afghanistan. The parents of the members of Seal Team Six that were killed that day have fought to find out what really happened that day and why the coverup by the military and US government.

https://watch.salemnow.com/

I always felt like they were killed on purpose. It was so weird.

Fuck em, let the Taliban take over if they can't defend their own shitty countries. Let them have fun over there and we can concentrate on keeping terrorist scum out of civilized countries.

Sad, but true.

I always felt like they were killed on purpose. It was so weird.
They said their goodbyes to the parents and loved ones, saying that they thought something was going to happen and their parents have been very vocal about the inconsistances or the actual event.

There is no good solution because there was no goal why we were/are there. The taliban is bad, but so is having the U.S. occupy Afghanistan. People are inevitably going to be hurt with us leaving, but something had to change and there is no magic bullet.

The goal was supposed to be to take out Osama. We did that years ago.

Back