Talk to Me (Movie)

I was wondering about it but it looked like a stupid premise.

Smile ended up being good....but not that good. If it's better than that, then I'll rush out.

I was wondering about it but it looked like a stupid premise.

Smile ended up being good....but not that good. If it's better than that, then I'll rush out.
I thought the same thing hahaha! But I was bored and went to go see it and was surprised how good it was.

Loved it. Took a chance & saw it at the theater a few weeks ago, expecting some cheap modern horror trash. Instead I got a true quality indie horror, ala IT FOLLOWS. Maybe even the best horror film since that one. Really good stuff.

This movie was fucking awesome. It's less horror, doesn't rely on jump scares, and once it gets you in that tense, uncomfortable state, it just fucking keeps you there. Much like how Hereditary keeps you there after shit starts going down, but with less jump scares. The story of this movie and how it was made, got to Sundance, got procured by A24, is all just fucking awesome. Also, not relying a single bit on CGI REALLY and just all practical makeup shit worked WONDERS.

PS - GREAT fucking performances, and this lead actress is gonna get a TON of well deserved work after this. Good for her man.

Good for these dudes and fucking congrats on their success on their FIRST FUCKING MOVIE....

Here is some good non spoilerish backstory stuff if you don't know how this went down as a movie:

Overall, one of my top 5 horror movies of all time as far as I just couldn't find anything to nag about. After watching, we usually sit in the theater and decompress and talk about what we didn't like, and this movie had none of that. Wasn't a bad ending to detract from a great build up, wasn't slow, wasn't rushed, just a perfect 1.5 hours of start to finish movie which thoroughly keeps you entranced.

Watched it last night.
Really loved the premise and can't wait for the sequel TALK 2 ME.

There's a tranny in this film that behaves like a guy, but I know for a fact it's a chick. It's the badass with a tan.
His/Her bone structure is feminine.

This is what he/she/it looks like.
2023.08.08-04.20-boundingintocomics-64d1c28d80805.jpg

Last edited:
Back