Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Biggie Smalls 6'2ft Son CJ Wallace 5'9ft

Randy Couture 6'1ft Son Ryan Couture 5'9ft

Tom Hanks 6ft Son 5'10ft

The point? don't get womanlets pregnant and lower ur genes

I hear Biggie Fatty Fat Fat's daughter just spent like a mill and a half of his money to bail her boo out of jail the other day...

It's hard to know what acceptable though. Women are shorter than men so just because you bang a 5'3" chick doesn't mean your son will be 5'3".

We need some kind of chart where you can look up your height and it will tell you how short your woman can be.

Magic Johnson's sons are kinda manlet. The diesel one is a manlet and the ghey one is just kinda soft. The ghey one really takes after magic though.

It's hard to know what acceptable though. Women are shorter than men so just because you bang a 5'3" chick doesn't mean your son will be 5'3".

We need some kind of chart where you can look up your height and it will tell you how short your woman can be.
This is why it's a slap to the face of the genetic lottery when tall A level athletes marry and have kids with womanlets. These super athletes (and Sherdoggers) should be breeding with girls like that 6'2'' onlyfans chick

nbadraft_he022142.jpg

An offspring's height and build seems to depend on the mother a lot. Even Arnold's uber genes couldn't overcome the frail Kennedy genes. It was only he banged a sturdy Guatemalan housekeeper that looks like Wanderlei Silva that he got a worthy offspring

arny.jpg

Vs

ec66c457d754cffe03c06a597b08c5ed

Last edited:
Tsar Alexander the 3rd was 6 foot 3 and his son, Tsar Nicholas the 2nd, was 5 foot 7.

Biggie Smalls 6'2ft Son CJ Wallace 5'9ft

Randy Couture 6'1ft Son Ryan Couture 5'9ft

Tom Hanks 6ft Son 5'10ft

The point? don't get womanlets pregnant and lower ur genes

2 inches difference................not exactly tall vs manlet

I’m a celebrity on sherdog

dad is 5’8 mom is like 5’5

i’m 5’11

i defied all expectations

How do y'all know how tall celebrity children are? It's bad enough just to know how tall the actual celebrity is.

My dad was 5'10".
Mom is 5'6"

I am 6'4"
Brother is 6'2"

Both Grandma's for the win. One side was 5'10" and the other 5'11". Both very tall for their day. My grandpa on my dad's side was only 5'7".

This is why it's a slap to the face of the genetic lottery when tall A level athletes marry and have kids with womanlets. These super athletes (and Sherdoggers) should be breeding with girls like that 6'2'' onlyfans chick

nbadraft_he022142.jpg

An offspring's height and build seems to depend on the mother a lot. Even Arnold's uber genes couldn't overcome the frail Kennedy genes. It was only he banged a sturdy Guatemalan housekeeper that looks like Wanderlei Silva that he got a worthy offspring

arny.jpg

Vs

<45><45>

You could be underestimating nurture.

My dad was 5'10".
Mom is 5'6"

I am 6'4"
Brother is 6'2"

Both Grandma's for the win. One side was 5'10" and the other 5'11". Both very tall for their day. My grandpa on my dad's side was only 5'7".

5'10 and 5'11 women are tall for any era. At least grandpa gave his son a fighting chance by getting with a tall chick.

5'5 not short for a chick

It's average height. Around 5'9 is for men so neither are really short.

nbadraft_he022142.jpg

arny.jpg

Vs

Kennedy genes are powerful. Arnold barely made a dent in that kids genetic makeup.

Back