Tampa Bay Serial Killer Update: Suspect caught and being charged

It’s not a racial issue as far as the perpatrator goes. The racial issue is only very select crimes from white males get the anti-gun crowd in a tither.

I will look at this shooter as I do all others, regardless of race or gender. First two questions are always:

1. Was the murder weapon obtained legally by the perp?

2. Were there markers in the perp's background which, if made grounds for restriction on firearm purchases, could have barred the perp from legally obtaining the weapon?

Stirring the racial pot? I asked a question, on a forum, so we could discuss it. If I wanted to do 32 seconds of research, I would've.

No. Do not try to act innocent here. You said

“I believe something like this was bound to happen with the tweeting and retweeting of the anti white bs. All it takes is one loon to act.”

Making an assumption (that turned out 100% false) while doing absolutely nothing look into it your assumption had any merit and just basing it on your own preconceived beliefs. That was an absolute trash post, and the least you can do is apologize when called out on your shit

I support trump, you aint getting no apology from me!

The War Room is slowly pushing me left. I hate all you assholes ;)
If you let what is said or not said here from either "side" influence your political leanings...

<{nope}>

I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in this from the criminology set given the killers racial demographic. Usually it's "Middle American" white males going down this path. Of course, there could be more who are either just better at not getting caught or their crimes are lumped into typical gang related violence. Would make for interesting camouflage to hide ones crimes and inclination within the context of gang / drug crimes. One could conceivable go on for some time like that while hidden within the criminal community.

Guess it comes down to actual motive. Could you classify a gang banger or cartel gun man with a high body count a serial killer?
There’s actually precedent for a serial killer who also served as an organized crime hit man. Richard Kuklinsky (?) started as a serial killer who became a made member of the mafia as a contract killer. He’s still classified as a serial killer, however, because he continued to kill outside of his “job”. That’s sort of what makes the difference for most criminologists. A gang banger who kills only rival gang members within the parameters of gang business isn’t considered one like someone who kills specifically for the enjoyment of it.

694940094001_5662191076001_5662170057001-vs.jpg

If Obama had a son...

Barack%2BObama%2BMeet%2BThe%2BPress%2BEbola%2BVirus%2BContempt%2B3%2BMicroexpression%2BSubtle%2BNonverbal%2BCommunication%2BExpert%2BBody%2BLanguage%2BExpert%2BSpeaker%2BKeynote%2BConsultant%2BLas%2BVegas%2BLos%2BAngeles%2BOrlando%2BNew%2BYork%2BCity.png

Also, this story was front page for weeks on Florida local media - and now its being buried as soon as we find out the shooter is black.

Twilight zone. Sad.

There’s actually precedent for a serial killer who also served as an organized crime hit man. Richard Kuklinsky (?) started as a serial killer who became a made member of the mafia as a contract killer. He’s still classified as a serial killer, however, because he continued to kill outside of his “job”. That’s sort of what makes the difference for most criminologists. A gang banger who kills only rival gang members within the parameters of gang business isn’t considered one like someone who kills specifically for the enjoyment of it.
Ah, but what if they "volunteer" for any and all sanctions, is kept busy enough to meet their needs and enjoy their work?
<seedat>

Ah, but what if they "volunteer" for any and all sanctions, is kept busy enough to meet their needs and enjoy their work?
<seedat>
As far as my understanding from college CJ classes they still wouldn’t fall into the catagory of “serial killer” because there’s no progression in how frequently they kill. Essentially they would be the same, but serial killers are categorized because they kill sequentially, and tend to become more frequent over time. It’s essentially a compulsive behavior. A gang banger may really enjoy killing, but if they put themselves in a position where it’s deemed “acceptable” by the gang, it isn’t a compulsion. They can control their behavior well enough to find an “acceptable” outlet. Admittedly, the lines are super blurry, and it’s why I don’t tend to put a lot of stock into “behavioral science” for law enforcement.

Also, this story was front page for weeks on Florida local media - and now its being buried as soon as we find out the shooter is black.

Twilight zone. Sad.
Jesus H Christ you're a race baiting piece of servile dog shit. This story isnt being buried you raging fucking ignoramus, its been top news in virtually every Florida news website. Literally the first thing on the page on the:
Sun Sentinel
Tampa Bay Times
Miami Herald
Orlando Sentinel.

I could literally go on. I cant even listen to local radio from Big Pine Key without this being news of the hour.

As far as my understanding from college CJ classes they still wouldn’t fall into the catagory of “serial killer” because there’s no progression in how frequently they kill. Essentially they would be the same, but serial killers are categorized because they kill sequentially, and tend to become more frequent over time. It’s essentially a compulsive behavior. A gang banger may really enjoy killing, but if they put themselves in a position where it’s deemed “acceptable” by the gang, it isn’t a compulsion. They can control their behavior well enough to find an “acceptable” outlet. Admittedly, the lines are super blurry, and it’s why I don’t tend to put a lot of stock into “behavioral science” for law enforcement.
The highly organized serial has better impulse control and shows a marked difference from the unorganized, who generally operate much like an addict needing a fix in an ever escalating time frame. BTK was an example of an organized serial who could go long periods between a fix. Would depend on what needs are being satisfied I would guess. Now, we were talking about gangbangers and that sort of discipline wouldn't seem typical for what we're discussing but in the context of "just business" one could potentially hide their true motives for longer than one might assume I am guessing.

Last edited:
Jesus H Christ you're a race baiting piece of servile dog shit. This story isnt being buried you raging fucking ignoramus, its been top news in virtually every Florida news website. Literally the first thing on the page on the:
Sun Sentinel
Tampa Bay Times
Miami Herald
Orlando Sentinel.

I could literally go on. I cant even listen to local radio from Big Pine Key without this being news of the hour.

Please do you dishonest liberal cuckold. Because here are the top stories from all of the sites you listed, minus the Tampa Bay Times which NOW lists a story about the killer, but didn't when I made that comment. The time is 2:36 PM EST. 3/4 sites you listed have NO MENTION of the killer on the front page. Nothing.

Miami Herald:
marilyn3%20aguilera%20lnew%20cmg

Positive pot test derails plea deal for woman in DUI...

Sun Sentinel:

$

Garison Keillor fired over alleged behaviour

News4Jax:

untitled_1511641813586_11805169_ver1.0.png

Logan Mott kills his grandmother (interesting that this killer of 1 person is featured, but a serial killer isnt?)

Orlando Sentinel:

jimbo-fisher-cfp-rankings.jpg

Jimbo Fisher, Garrison Keillor, Hurricane Irma... NOTHING about this killer after covering him religiously for weeks.

The highly organized serial has better impulse control and shows a marked difference from the unorganized, who generally operate much like an addict needing a fix in an ever escalating time frame. BTK was an example of an organized serial who could go long periods between a fix. Would depend on what needs are being satisfied I would guess. Now, we were talking about gangbangers and that sort of discipline wouldn't seem typical for what we're discussing but in the context of "just business" one could potentially hide their true motives for longer than one might assume I am guessing.
Very true. Although even highly organized serial killers have compulsions. Ted Bundy, for example, would compulsively visit spots that he’d left his victims in order to “relive” it. Essentially, though, these differences are strictly academic. Rarely does the categorization of a killer become the deciding factor in how law enforcement captures them.

Very true. Although even highly organized serial killers have compulsions. Ted Bundy, for example, would compulsively visit spots that he’d left his victims in order to “relive” it. Essentially, though, these differences are strictly academic. Rarely does the categorization of a killer become the deciding factor in how law enforcement captures them.
Very true. Just interesting to wonder how many , if any, serials may be out there hiding in plane sight as it were as more mundane killers.

Please do you dishonest liberal cuckold. Because here are the top stories from all of the sites you listed, minus the Tampa Bay Times which NOW lists a story about the killer, but didn't when I made that comment. The time is 2:36 PM EST. 3/4 sites you listed have NO MENTION of the killer on the front page. Nothing.

Miami Herald:
marilyn3%20aguilera%20lnew%20cmg

Positive pot test derails plea deal for woman in DUI...

Sun Sentinel:

$

Garison Keillor fired over alleged behaviour

News4Jax:

untitled_1511641813586_11805169_ver1.0.png

Logan Mott kills his grandmother (interesting that this killer of 1 person is featured, but a serial killer isnt?)

Orlando Sentinel:

jimbo-fisher-cfp-rankings.jpg

Jimbo Fisher, Garrison Keillor, Hurricane Irma... NOTHING about this killer after covering him religiously for weeks.
Oh im sorry. ive made a terrible mistake. See, i thought you were race baiting garbage when in actuality, you're just retarded. my mistake. See, news sites have these things called 'departments' that categorize the information they have. When i go to Orlanda Sentinel for example, The first thing that comes up is 'Head line news' and it talks about serial killer. immediately under that, on the same page it has a 'sports' category talking about FSU. I can see how you would be confused that by selectively clicking on a sports subsection, you might not get a good indication of relative non-athletic events going on in the state. The fact that you actually had to SCROLL PASS THE SECTION TALKING ABOUT THE KILLERS APPREHENSION just to get to the sports section, and that picture in particular is a bit more disconcerting. I did find out, after additional scrolling in the 'news' section that Stryker the K9 patrol dog is retiring. i hope his retirement goes very well.

Very true. Just interesting to wonder how many , if any, serials may be out there hiding in plane sight as it were as more mundane killers.
Oh that’s something that I think is more common. I’ve often wondered about serial killers who commit hit and runs. You’d think someone would’ve, and it would seem like unrelated crimes.

Oh that’s something that I think is more common. I’ve often wondered about serial killers who commit hit and runs. You’d think someone would’ve, and it would seem like unrelated crimes.
Possibly... I imagine one of the more difficult would be organized, random, traveler, working within a conflict zone. Creepy subject all in all really.

There were trucker serial killers who left bodies up and down the interstate across the country

Possibly... I imagine one of the more difficult would be organized, random, traveler, working within a conflict zone. Creepy subject all in all really.
Well the really scary, and prolific, one for me is nurses. There’s been a handful, and they rack up huge body counts, because patients frequently die anyways so no one looks into it too closely. Really creepy subject, that’s why I’m glad I’m going into aviation as opposed to the CJ stuff

Back