News Tank Davis vs Frank Martin & Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk PBC ON AMAZONPRIME PPV June 15th

is Tank a draw on his own?

is Tank a draw on his own?
I don't know about PPVs, but he's at least shown he can sell tickets pretty easily. He probably should go back to Floyd, though. Dude has the personality of a potato.

Nice to see literally every PBC card will now be a 70 dollar PPV.
Yeah, they really aren’t THOSE types of fights either. Lotta people think Gvozdyk is a stepping stone and Martin is a decent fighter but nothing he’s done suggests he’s gonna outbox Tank or beat him to the punch. Normal boxing has become like eating out or delivery, overpriced and once I’ve gotten my fill I’m usually pretty disappointed in myself for splurging, especially when it’s events like this where it should just be on tv

Don't know much about Frank Martin but looking at YT seems to move well and have nice left hand? Not sure about his chin or level of competition. Looks like decent opponent but will take Tank.

Def glad Tank not wasting time fighting Conor Benn lol. Nowhere the level his dad was.

IF this PPV is ~$40 i'd pay for it. If it's ~$80,....hard pass.

Curious what the 4th fight will be. Love that they're running back Dos Santos/Valenzuela!

Back