Tapology League

tritestill

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey Sherdog,

As some of you may or may not know, I run a Tapology league. Last time I made a thread, people called me a Nigerian Scammer (which, was pretty funny)

League is simple. $10 for the entire month and $5 per card for every card in the month. You can be in just the main pot or all side pots (there no choosing which cards you want to partake in, all or nothing) The League is just UFC PPV, Fight nights, and major network events. Other leagues and DWTNCS are not included in the league. Dues always due, prior to first card of the month. Accept Paypal, Venmo, if you got Cashapp, that works too.

I keep tabs and payout end of the month. There are a couple cool guys who are in it. If anyone is interested, you can post any questions here or DM me about it.

Since this is the betting forum, not sure where else I would post a thread like this, as, was instructed not hi-jack other threads about this, but, lots of you are already on Tapology, so, not big bets, but, something to shit talk and compete against other MMA fans.

Edit for mods: This wrong forum, please direct it to correct one, thank you.

Hey Sherdog,

As some of you may or may not know, I run a Tapology league. Last time I made a thread, people called me a Nigerian Scammer (which, was pretty funny)

League is simple. $10 for the entire month and $5 per card for every card in the month. You can be in just the main pot or all side pots (there no choosing which cards you want to partake in, all or nothing) The League is just UFC PPV, Fight nights, and major network events. Other leagues and DWTNCS are not included in the league. Dues always due, prior to first card of the month. Accept Paypal, Venmo, if you got Cashapp, that works too.

I keep tabs and payout end of the month. There are a couple cool guys who are in it. If anyone is interested, you can post any questions here or DM me about it.

Since this is the betting forum, not sure where else I would post a thread like this, as, was instructed not hi-jack other threads about this, but, lots of you are already on Tapology, so, not big bets, but, something to shit talk and compete against other MMA fans.

Edit for mods: This wrong forum, please direct it to correct one, thank you.
It’s a scam! Lol no I am in the league as well and it’s legit and a lot of fun.

Back