Social Target Pride merchandise only available at select stores after rightwing backlash

You are a special kind of stupid. What do you do for a living? ANY loss is bad for a company. There are a dozen articles even from leftist orgs stating the facts. Yes, they are back, but that stock drop had NOTHING to do with the Pandemic. That store thrived during the Pandemic like Walmart did. There WAS a backlash same as Bud Light. I am just saying I don't think there really was violence because of it. Just because you're ok with pushing an agenda does not mean mainstream America is. Most of America thinks Gay baby clothes is wrong. They claim they are pulling merch because of employee safety. That is bullshit. It is financial. It is ALWAYS financial. They didn;t sell the stuff, AND they faced bud light type backlash.

Your operating under the idea that you know why the stock dropped, which was expected at some point just due to how high it had risen over 6 years. The stock is back to where it was before so nothing has changed. All you anti-lgbt nuts want to promote this idea that you are somehow representative of a silent majority but the reality is that you are an ever decreasing minority that just doesn't give a shit what consenting adults do behind closed doors. The right has for like 40 decades tried to carry out this boycott method to cancel certain companies and ideas. It goes all the way back to Reagan and Phyllis Schlafly. Every single time this small group tries to make an outsized claim about their representation and how much sway they have in the market but whenever a company has any spine, they quickly realize it was all smoke. There are only three major beer companies in the U.S. and I haven't met one person who quit drinking name brand beer because the company supported Gay Pride events. No one cares except for some vocal loons that need to feel like the hero to their own dumb story.

I skimmed through the comments here. I actually looked up the tuck friendly swimwear for children. That isn't quite true. https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-target-swimsuits-transgender-pride-collection-892500330955

No joke I was laughing my ass off because I just wanted to see wtf tuck friendly clothing is. It's just a swimsuit for fat ladies. They just slap a label tuck friendly to market to different people. It is the ugliest conservative swimsuit design. I thought I was going to see the Borat special.

It always boils down eventually to Blood Libel. "We must protect the children."

This is all true. But it isn't just Gay Merch at Target. We are being distracted and divided by every issue with a left and a right. College campuses are seeing it right now. All of a sudden you can chase Jewish students around campus? WTF? What do they have to do with Gaza? All the while thousands of migrants are being quietly put into towns that are already struggling with homeless and drug issues. Inflation has hurt the middle class more than in any other time in history. But here we are fighting about a baby onesie with gay slogans. But I am in marketing and sales, and I am interested in social ramifications on bottom lines. I have ZERO issues with gays or trans. But I can see why people would be upset with a Target selling and marketing to kids. I will disagree that there is not an agenda by some to push stuff that some are not comfortable with towards kids. Why would a drag queen want to read to kids? Why would target sell a pop up book about trans to little kids? Is that necessary? They got rid of it, but it was there.
god forbid that children know about the existence of gay people. seeing a rainbow pajamas in the kids section is nothing to cry about.

I skimmed through the comments here. I actually looked up the tuck friendly swimwear for children. That isn't quite true. https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-target-swimsuits-transgender-pride-collection-892500330955

No joke I was laughing my ass off because I just wanted to see wtf tuck friendly clothing is. It's just a swimsuit for fat ladies. They just slap a label tuck friendly to market to different people. It is the ugliest conservative swimsuit design. I thought I was going to see the Borat special.

?? Just for fat women? lol... no.

Creepy? fuck yes

Anyway... How stupid was it for Target to announce they were only supplying Pride merchandize in specific stores. Another backfire.

How about this? Just DO IT and maybe advertise locally, but minimize attention to it on the National Level. Why???? Really Target? You just dug this back up like a rototiller. Everyone had forgot about it... lolololol

No, these dumbass corporations just can't help themselves to virtue signal their support. It doesn't count to just do it, unless you announce to the planet how much YOU CARE!!!!

lol...

dumbass-dumbasses.gif

god forbid that children know about the existence of gay people. seeing a rainbow pajamas in the kids section is nothing to cry about.

Toddlers and Grade Schoolers don't give a shit about that stuff. Unless teachers and their parents are actively trying to jam this garbage down their throats.

lol... Stop trying to trans and make kids gay. They'll figure it out on their own.

Unless you have psycho parents like this

Amazing way to fuck them up for life

I've posted this before. I have twin girls who are now 16. When they were 13, one of told me she was lesbien.

Ok, no problem. She now has a girlfriend for the last two years. Guess what.. I treat it as completely normal and don't make big deal out of it.

And we're not spending a fucking month celebrating it either

lol... Fucking stupid

?? Just for fat women? lol... no.

Creepy? fuck yes

Anyway... How stupid was it for Target to announce they were only supplying Pride merchandize in specific stores. Another backfire.

How about this? Just DO IT and maybe advertise locally, but minimize attention to it on the National Level. Why???? Really Target? You just dug this back up like a rototiller. Everyone had forgot about it... lolololol

No, these dumbass corporations just can't help themselves to virtue signal their support. It doesn't count to just do it, unless you announce to the planet how much YOU CARE!!!!

lol...

dumbass-dumbasses.gif

Why are you getting your news from tiktok or twitter? Just look at the news link and look at the pictures. It's not marketed at children.

Toddlers and Grade Schoolers don't give a shit about that stuff. Unless teachers and their parents are actively trying to jam this garbage down their throats.

lol... Stop trying to trans and make kids gay. They'll figure it out on their own.

Wait we agree on something? Is the world healing?

I am sure they are instances where someone is groomed into transitioning but that number is astronomically low. I still don't see how a teacher or a parent telling their kid that they are trans-people that exist and that people have 2 dads or 2 moms is turning them gay.

Why are you getting your news from tiktok or twitter? Just look at the news link and look at the pictures. It's not marketed at children.
Actual news sources use words too sophisticated for his reading level.

It always boils down eventually to Blood Libel. "We must protect the children."
Companies are pandering to the LGBT community with the lowest effort attempts. In terms of the swimsuit, it is just take an existing swimsuit and make it rainbow. I don't understand why people are freaking out over this? Nobody's kid is going to turn out gay because they saw some rainbow crap.

I think best practice is that if you don't support then don't buy it. It's goofy to make a big fuss out of nothing.

Yeah, just follow those honest MSM outlets, that have absolutely no agenda whatsoever. Fuck your own eyes and ears. What does corporate media want me to think?

Companies are pandering to the LGBT community with the lowest effort attempts. In terms of the swimsuit, it is just take an existing swimsuit and make it rainbow. I don't understand why people are freaking out over this? Nobody's kid is going to turn out gay because they saw some rainbow crap.

I think best practice is that if you don't support then don't buy it. It's goofy to make a big fuss out of nothing.

A lot of old dudes with urges that they think society pushed into them and not that is just how they are.

This is all true. But it isn't just Gay Merch at Target. We are being distracted and divided by every issue with a left and a right. College campuses are seeing it right now. All of a sudden you can chase Jewish students around campus? WTF? What do they have to do with Gaza? All the while thousands of migrants are being quietly put into towns that are already struggling with homeless and drug issues. Inflation has hurt the middle class more than in any other time in history. But here we are fighting about a baby onesie with gay slogans. But I am in marketing and sales, and I am interested in social ramifications on bottom lines. I have ZERO issues with gays or trans. But I can see why people would be upset with a Target selling and marketing to kids. I will disagree that there is not an agenda by some to push stuff that some are not comfortable with towards kids. Why would a drag queen want to read to kids? Why would target sell a pop up book about trans to little kids? Is that necessary? They got rid of it, but it was there.
You can't win with these activists. Instead of owning up and saying "yes I am fine with LGBT proselytism aimed at children and go fuck yourself", they go with "no such thing" or "why do you care".

You and The rest of the alphabet people need to stop hiding behind the gays. No one gives a fuck about the gays its the gender weirdos and sexual deviants that use the gays for cover causing the tension.

You and The rest of the alphabet people need to stop hiding behind the gays. No one gives a fuck about the gays its the gender weirdos and sexual deviants that use the gays for cover causing the tension.
what tension? i don't see how knowing about someone with a gender xyz is gonna turn someone lgbtq+. Why do you give a fuck about other people's genders anyway? If someone wants to be referred to a certain way, why go out of your way to challenge it?

Being Trans or being Gay doesn't make someone an automatic sexual deviant....what the fuck are you are even soying about

You can't win with these activists. Instead of owning up and saying "yes I am fine with LGBT proselytism aimed at children and go fuck yourself", they go with "no such thing" or "why do you care".
It's a sad fact. I just wonder what is behind that? Because there is some obvious stuff that is undeniable. I really don't care if someone wants to wear ugly rainbow stuff. I don't care what someone wants to stick their privates. But why push it so hard to elementary kids....they will figure shit out when they are old enough. I know some of it is normalization. I just don't think some things will ever be totally "normalized". A 6'2 210lb dude in heels will never be normal in most peoples eyes.

I've posted this before. I have twin girls who are now 16. When they were 13, one of told me she was lesbien.

Ok, no problem. She now has a girlfriend for the last two years. Guess what.. I treat it as completely normal and don't make big deal out of it.

And we're not spending a fucking month celebrating it either

lol... Fucking stupid

what a bunch of freaks LOLLL been saying for years... these parents are breeding a generation of mental illness... i miss the old HIV infested gays

Wait we agree on something? Is the world healing?

I am sure they are instances where someone is groomed into transitioning but that number is astronomically low. I still don't see how a teacher or a parent telling their kid that they are trans-people that exist and that people have 2 dads or 2 moms is turning them gay.

You haven't been paying attention the the medical and school institutions in some states.

IE - Just look up the cities where Target has their pride merchandise proudly displayed.

Most conservatives are just closeted homosexuals/transexuals, I think the movie "American Beauty" did a good job depicting it but yeah I think people obsess over this shit too much anyways. Seeing a gay person on tv is not gonna turn anyone gay or trans, people are born with those feelings and I don't see why they have to suppress them if it doesn't harm anyone.

Lmao at “most”. You’re letting a movie which conveniently stars a gay sexual deviant warp your mind.

You can't push anyone to be gay, just as you can't push someone who is gay to be straight. The only thing you can do is create an environment where no one is judged or harassed for their orientation.

You can't push anyone to be gay, just as you can't push someone who is gay to be straight.
No, you can definitely program children to do/be whatever. That even works in your favor. Lots of closeted folks out there pretending to be straight, because they were programmed to be. Much like there's lots of confused girls cutting their tits off, because they were programmed into thinking they're trans. Luckily for the gay folks, it's just a matter of switching sides with no permanent surgery required. Those "trans" folks who have a change of heart later in life, are just forever gonna have to live with the choices they made when they were a confused teenager.

Back