Tate: Edmond just wants a payday & not what is good for RR

You need to learn how interviews work.
The interviewer ask a question & the interviewee answers it.
She was asked about Cyborg/Edmond & she answered it.
Should she have said "I can't answer that because I already answered a RR question 2 months ago?"

Think about it ;)

Unless I read it wrong, this is from Tate's own radio show... How or why she has a radio show is beyond me, but I wouldn't think people interview her on it.

Unless I read it wrong, this is from Tate's own radio show... How or why she has a radio show is beyond me, but I wouldn't think people interview her on it.

You are correct, I did not realize she host her own SXM show these days. Great for her.
But her & co-host discussing the hot topics in the world of MMA is her job description, so silly if anybody calls her out for discussing news about someone she lost to as "not getting over it".
Particularly when she did not say anything bad.

But I stand corrected, had no idea she scored a cool gig like that.

She makes a Rousey comment every 2-3 months...even said Rousey stinks in the octagon, because she doesn't use deodorant.

How else is Miesha going to get people to listen to her podcast?

No sh*t!
Of course he wants the fight for the money. Even Ronda would only be ashamed on the octagon once more for that much money, assuming it could be her biggest paycheck ever giving the circumstances and the rival.

Wouldn't mind watching this fight, as it didn't mind me watching RR vs HH and Amanda.

Water is wet, the sky is blue, and Edmond is a conman.

Back