Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

So, deductions for interest on student loans is capped and so is deductions for school supplies. WTF????

You don't need to go to school if you're born to the right vagina.
<seedat>

Wait, are you suggesting democrats pay more tax for no reason?

They should pay more tax for many of reasons. Here are but a few:

-they are rapists (Hollywood)
-they are pedophiles (Hollywood, Clinton, Podesta's)
-they lie about everything (Uranium 1)
-PC culture
-mass brainwashing and mind control (see PC Culture)
-fake news (CNN, WaPo, NYT)

So yes, they not only should pay more, but they owe the American people reparations for their deceit, their theft, their lying and their bizarre sexual behavior and occult fetishes.

-PC culture

So yes, they not only should pay more, but they owe the American people reparations for their deceit, their theft, their lying and their bizarre sexual behavior and occult fetishes.

I will agree if every conservative takes a bullet in the head.

-PC culture

<escalate99>

-PC culture

All truth. Everyone knows Hollywood is built upon infant blood and alien sacrifices
nutjob1.jpg

-PC culture

Lol!

LOL at simplifying the tax code and closing loopholes.

They of course meant that for the working American, not the ultrarrich who just move the money aroun.

LOL at simplifying the tax code and closing loopholes.

They of course meant that for the working American, not the ultrarrich who just move the money aroun.
I don’t see how it’s simplified at all outside of eliminating the AMT, which is complicated but applies to higher income earners. That post shit is totally ridiculous and if something like the current form passes people who used an accountant before will continue to need one.

Warren has a better idea to simplify taxes, just automatically file! The IRS already gets your w-2, 1099s etc so unless you have a business or rental property etc there really is no need for individuals to file.

There are things you can deduct that they won’t receive but you can modify for that.

I will agree if every conservative takes a bullet in the head.

Further proof of the sick, sadistic cult like thought process of the Democratic party. Pure communist dirt with no regard for human life.

I bet you drink adrenlized children's blood without a second thought.

No he gave American Citizens a tax cut.

True. He is going to be giving you and me a couple hundreds or thousands dollars of savings while he gets millions or tens of millions of dollars in tax cuts. Trump is so awesome and making america great again. Always keeps Americans first in line and himself second.

LOL, Orangeturd is just using this to give himself a few tens of millions of dollars more a year.

Yup. You know the extra tax savings will just be issued out in dividends to stock holders.

Thats great news for me :D. Still this is just Trumps attempt to give himself a tax cut. Dude is going to save himself tens of millions a year. And his whole family are a bunch of leeches.

Further proof of the sick, sadistic cult like thought process of the Democratic party. Pure communist dirt with no regard for human life.

I bet you drink adrenlized children's blood without a second thought.

Oh, get off your high horse, I have heard Conservatives say that shit many times. Dont act like it's only liberals who have ever said that. Actually I have heard Conservatives say worse, heck they are defending a child predator in Roy Moore, have you ever heard a liberal defend a child molestor? No!! They will also defend their sexual predator president. Thats a fucked up party right there. We on the other hand say fuck Harvey, rain man and any other sexual predator like that.

Oh, get off your high horse, I have heard Conservatives say that shit many times. Dont act like it's only liberals who have ever said that. Actually I have heard Conservatives say worse, heck they are defending a child predator in Roy Moore, have you ever heard a liberal defend a child molestor? No!! They will also defend their sexual predator president. Thats a fucked up party right there. We on the other hand say fuck Harvey, rain man and any other sexual predator like that.

The lady who accused Roy Moore once worked for Podesta, who just happens to be an employee of the Washington Post. Maybe you just don't understand how any of this works.

And liberals are very sick people who are constantly defending their fellow child molesters. John Stewart, George Takei, The entire DNC protecting the Podestas. What a bunch of sick and vile people. You must have your head up your ass and live in a very small bubble. But you are just ignoring facts and spreading the disinformation psyop for the state media. How much does shareblue pay you guys to post all this fake shit on sherdog?

Taxes go up for 9% of folks and barely change for many. Of course the vast majority goes to the wealthy.

If you're paying next to zero taxes as it is, it's hard to pay much less than that.

And don't worry guys, while you're bitching about transgender bathroom issues and SJW cucks the GOP is working on the biggest wealth transfer since the 80s (and it's upwards, folks).

If you're paying next to zero taxes as it is, it's hard to pay much less than that.
It's easy, actually and we do it through refundable credits. Not advocating it, just pointing it out, although I do think there are good ideas out there.

Also, what is your point here? My post was pretty clear that the biggest effects are seen by the wealthiest folks. Obviously we don't HAVE to redistribute wealth upwards, right?

Also, what is your point here? My post was pretty clear that the biggest effects are seen by the wealthiest folks.
Just saying it makes sense that cutting taxes would create greater returns for those who actually pay taxes vs low income people who essentially pay negative taxes already.

Back