Teacher cuts students hair while singing national anthem

Wonder why that soyboy let this crazy bitch cut his hair

I would've told that bitch to suck my dick

Am I right?

Wonder why that soyboy let this crazy bitch cut his hair

I would've told that bitch to suck my dick

Am I right?

I'm with you, but lots of kids are scared of teachers and do what they say. I almost pissed my pants in Jr. High because a teacher wouldn't let me use the bathroom. Thinking about it now it makes me laugh at how silly I was...what was she going to do, call the dean? Imagine the dean telling my parents that I was getting suspended because I had to pee. haha

She looked like she was having some sort of psychotic episode

According to the YouTube video it said her teaching credentials had been suspended twice before...if that's true I wonder if the school holds a liability issue here for leaving this absolute nutjob alone with a classroom full of students.

Temporary insanity

Meh. A highschool teacher of mine once ran an electric razor over a guy's head while reading the riot act. Granted that we were in ROTC back then and the guy who got scalped was a bit of an ass...

I cut a kid's rats tail off in class once because he dared me to and didn't think I'd do it.

Luckily I was friends with his mum and knew she absolutely hated it and wanted it gone. She thanked me afterwards.

See that kid about town sometimes now that he's grown up and he still has a good laugh about it.

I cut a kid's rats tail off in class once because he dared me to and didn't think I'd do it.

Luckily I was friends with his mum and knew she absolutely hated it and wanted it gone. She thanked me afterwards.

See that kid about town sometimes now that he's grown up and he still has a good laugh about it.
Wait did the rat die from that? I know they're not like lizards and can just grow another one but didn't think that would kill a rat.

Wait did the rat die from that? I know they're not like lizards and can just grow another one but didn't think that would kill a rat.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not. A rat's tail is a term around here used to describe a bogan hairstyle where the hair is cut short except for a few strands at the back that are tied together.

Meh. A highschool teacher of mine once ran an electric razor over a guy's head while reading the riot act. Granted that we were in ROTC back then and the guy who got scalped was a bit of an ass...
Thank god I was in the magazine for the uni's ROTC. We don't have to wear/buy uniforms or attend weekend training.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not. A rat's tail is a term around here used to describe a bogan hairstyle where the hair is cut short except for a few strands at the back that are tied together.
I was serious...:oops:

Does nobody see the symbology here?

White woman with short hair, mocking the national anthem during a psychotic episode. Trump derrangement syndrome is real folks.

I love how her husband doesnt seem to care

What is it with these high school chemistry teachers?

I'm with you, but lots of kids are scared of teachers and do what they say. I almost pissed my pants in Jr. High because a teacher wouldn't let me use the bathroom. Thinking about it now it makes me laugh at how silly I was...what was she going to do, call the dean? Imagine the dean telling my parents that I was getting suspended because I had to pee. haha

One time I pissed in my purple corduroy pants during nap time when I was in kindergarten. If I could go back in time, I would have chased the motherfucker around while asking for a hug so I could smear my piss on his clothes.

No, I think I would kick the fucker in the nads and claim that he was acting inappropriately with me. He was a serious piece of shit, and he was most likely a pedophile anyway. I mean, how many male kindergarten teachers do you know?

I would have knocked that old hag cold and did Hulk Hogan flex poses over her unconscious form. Can't believe some kid actually got up and let that cunt cut his hair.

White woman with short hair, mocking the national anthem during a psychotic episode. Trump derrangement syndrome is real folks.

I love how her husband doesnt seem to care
Husband strikes me more as an "ex".

Back