Social Teacher explains his white supremacist ideology to his black students

Typical, sherfront makes it about the caption instead of the video.

if someone has a version without the caption let me know, I’ll change it
The caption made me not care and not want to watch the video. "We should let black people commit crimes and give them money because a white guy told them he thinks hes better!!!" *yawn*

What part of CRT is this?

ngl, at least he’s honest about it, gotta respect that. He could be a role model for some members here.

This is literally what crt teaches. Now he’s racist for listening.

hqdefault.jpg

In this thread, virtually everyone will denounce the racist nutter.

When we have teachers explain there fringe sexuality beliefs to children, the Left supports it.

Seems like the usual suspects are immediately deflecting, like you just did.

In a thread about a racist teacher you just can't help yourself, you're compelled to throw shade on the left.

When we have teachers explain there fringe sexuality beliefs to children, the Left supports it.
The racist shares a inherent trait that they believe they are superior. There’s a common thread with the position of some on gender…..

but of course leave it to you to bring that up in a thread about a racist. Lol.

I think I understand what the teacher is trying to say, somewhere along the lines of everybody is ethno-centric at the very base level of their identity. That was a poor way to word it and I don't know what kind of conversation he was hoping to encourage with those kids in the viral "Everything is racist!" world we live in now. I don't think everyone is inherently racist. I do think there's an inherent, tribal, nature to relate more with people who look like you and live near you. I think that's a result of human evolution over hundreds of thousands of years. In modern society though, humans are better educated and more likely to establish relationships with people of all races and cultures through work, school, or their social life (Depending on the country). The inherent tribal natures we all possess tend to get buried by that, and rightly so.
Nah, I tried to interpret it that way too because I can't fathom anyone, let alone a public educator, saying something like this to kids but it's not what he's saying.

He's specific in his wording about seeing his race as superior. There's a difference between having a racial bias & racial supremacy. You're right in that young children are more comfortable around those who look like their parents, but that's very easily mitigated when they are exposed to people who look different.

He doesn't say that we learn to overcome a racial bias, he says that people just aren't honest about their supremacist beliefs. That's just trying to justify having the same beliefs that everyone condemns the Nazis for by convincing yourself that everyone is secretly are just like the Nazis too.

Last edited:
It literally isn't.
That people are all racist deep down, but it only counts when white people do it. Yeah it is. This is why it’s better to just ignore you dipshits

That people are all racist deep down, but it only counts when white people do it. Yeah it is. This is why it’s better to just ignore you dipshits

No, that isn't CRT. CRT is neutral and it examines systems.

And it's interesting that the people super concerned about racism targeting white people don't give a shit about racism targeting anyone else.

“Everyone will denounce” but first let’s deflect

<LikeReally5>

No, that isn't CRT. CRT is neutral and it examines systems.

And it's interesting that the people super concerned about racism targeting white people don't give a shit about racism targeting anyone else.
Sure buddy

This is what projection looks like coming from special interest advocates. You're only situationally anti racist which makes you a legit pos.

"I have to move out of this neighborhood. There's too many fucking brown people"
- My sister's best friend, a native girl who works in 1st nations social services.

Same shit, different racist cow. You're a broken human being.

Last edited:
I mean if you want to believe what right wing hate media says it is and use it to continue being racist at the same time saying you aren’t then sure.

Back