Teacher Quits After Islamic Students Threaten to Behead Her

Right, how can you get bullied by fucking children?
If a person with that kind of mindset is qualified to teach your children go for it.

Whippy McCuck, getting cucked by 12 years Muslims kids since 2014.

You'r right but the problem is teachers are not allowed to handle it anymore.

Handle it would be to tell them to sit down and shut the hell up.

If they threaten you slap the shit out of them and kick them out of school.

However the same people that apologize for these people will not allow the school to handle this as it should be.

Right, how can you get bullied by fucking children?
If a person with that kind of mindset is qualified to teach your children go for it.

Whippy McCuck, getting cucked by 12 years Muslims kids since 2014.

140758.jpg

2A9D9A3F00000578-3164999-image-m-10_1437122818710.jpg

Children-of-ISIS.jpg

379C4E6A00000578-3760598-image-a-31_1472241310605-e1472250742418.jpg

ISIS-cubs-of-the-caliphate-MAIN.jpg

childgun.png

Guess those teachers need a safe space too huh?

lol @ primary school student. fucking weak ass teacher

LOL

Yeah that elite squad of killers.

Sure, if an adult ties my hands behind my back and knocks me down to the ground, one of these kids could come up with a knife and slit my throat.

On their own, they ain't doing shit.

So you agree the teachers and schools hands should be untied so they can deal with these shit heads and their parents.

...and secretly in the night Mrs. Steiner snuck into her classroom and spread rendered bacon fat all over the seats and desktops of her classroom muttering "Jihad this you little @*!@@#!'s"...

Good for the Australian education system.
If you teach 5-year-olds and somehow manage to get bullied by them.
Teacher is not the job for you.
A child's behavior in the school environment is a direct result of the values he learns at home. I'm not sure where people got the idea that teachers are supposed to impart morals and values on children but they are not.

Good for the Australian education system.
If you teach 5-year-olds and somehow manage to get bullied by them.
Teacher is not the job for you.

lol @ primary school student. fucking weak ass teacher

Yeah, because it's only the kids these teachers need to worry about. It's not like these peace loving little Muslims are going to getting this level of hatred and violent intolerance from home or at their Mosques are they.:rolleyes:

Right. Because teachers in America neeeeeeeeeeeeever quit because they can't handle the inappropriate behavior and comments of their classes... I mean, that's something that never happens here.

That's why there is a 35+% turnover rate for new teachers within three years.

And what culture is the cause of that in america. You are right and we are getting somewhere. Moose limb terrorist are identified as 1, what are the others. Identify and deal with this small minority group acting violent and not contributing anything positive to society.

And they would be fired and maybe jailed if they did anything about it.

I get your point about their hand being tied.
And I don't know the exact situation in the school. But for a solution that doesn't get you into trouble,
I would go out of my way to punish the "normal kids" with bad grades more homework etc.
But be nice to those trouble makers until the "normal kids" hand out some much needed beatings on the trouble kids.

That looks like a tough school for Sydney.
But none of those little shits could take me.

LOL

Yeah that elite squad of killers.

Sure, if an adult ties my hands behind my back and knocks me down to the ground, one of these kids could come up with a knife and slit my throat.

On their own, they ain't doing shit.

We are talking about a female teacher and "12 years old"(12-16 for refugees) students, as in multiple. They are threatening to behead her. I wouldn't take it as a joke.

What is a female teacher supposed to do against multiple young teenagers with a knife if they carried out their threats?

Back