Team Colby on Sherdog wishes to apologize to Platinum Nation in a heartfelt picture...

giphy.gif

tumblr_mberhclYFp1rzro4qo1_400.gif
Look at that headmooment, Edmund would be proud

Colby might be tolerable if he were actually funny...but he just comes across as unlikeable and rather uninteresting, tbh.

We should have our own belt Mizugaki you're right about that one.

Me and Jerry will make one out of Sherdog salt.
You are welcome onto Till hype train too after he decapitates Colby so dont worry.

gtfo

That was a deadly hunting weapon, thank god that King Colby is such an incredible physical specimen, because that boomerang would've killed any normal man.

Didn't even have to put his hands up to block he slipped it like a prime Money Mayweather then took the highroad and let the law deal with it.

I can't believe Colby has fans.

Such an abhorrent "personality".

The most obviously fake heel I've ever seen .
they're doing it for fun because colby " triggers " people with his fake little gimmick, except the only people who colby legit makes upset are brazilians but brazilians are stupid easy to upset.

literally everyone else just views him as an absolute joke lmao.

they're doing it for fun because colby " triggers " people with his fake little gimmick, except the only people who colby legit makes upset are brazilians but brazilians are stupid easy to upset.

literally everyone else just views him as an absolute joke lmao.

He sure seemed to upset people with his little quip about Aluminums coach. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Edit- let me rephrase that.

Remember these fans of the racist piece of shit Colby Covington....don't let them jump ship and on to the next bandwagon when Colby gets his ass handed to him.

Make them return as whitebelts/new accounts.

"triggerd...duurrrrr....snowflake....durrrrrrrr" Dummies.

Last edited:
Remember these racist piece of shit Colby fans....don't let them jump ship and on to the next bandwagon when Colby gets his ass handed to him.

Make them return as whitebelts/new accounts.

"triggerd...duurrrrr....snowflake....durrrrrrrr" Dummies.
Oh look, another pathetic race baiting Colby hater. Nothing new folks, keep scrolling.

Well, Colby himself did call Mrs Perry a "ratchet horse face."

Rachet horse face girlfriend, product of cousins f*king..? You don't Twitter response you jump in your car and go over and respond full Boomerang Werdum on his ass...

Oh look, another pathetic race baiting Colby hater. Nothing new folks, keep scrolling.

I'm the race baiter? Bwhahahahaha.

Look to your hero.

Wait a second... that's what yall do. Project.

Edit- I should rephrase that though. Some are just immature kids.

Last edited:
Colby is sherdog. It's amazing he doesn't have sherdog entire army behind him.

I am assuming that is Perry's GF. Damn. I would be pissed lol

Does posting such shoops actually work on girls? I always thought it was better to say something about here eyes or something?

Back