Media Team Khabib and Khamzat bury the hatchet

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score

Cliffs.
Khabib does the talking and says they apologized to each other and says that Khamzat will be the next champion. And the dude next to him said they will be together till the end.

That puts to rest the talk of Khamzat versus Islam/Khabib. They buddies now.

Lol Khabib didn’t want that smoke. He begged for mercy from khamzat

Pretty cool to see, especially after him and Abubakar were just throwing hands.
I don't think they threw hands. Khamzat was doing "hold me back bro" shtick and there was like a million people between them. Dana later said that they didn't allow it to happen but they definitely yelled at each other.

How many beefs are they going to squash? Not the first time won’t get the last. They seem to have dislike for each other.

I don't think they threw hands. Khamzat was doing "hold me back bro" shtick and there was like a million people between them. Dana later said that they didn't allow it to happen but they definitely yelled at each other.
Rewatch the video. Khamzat landed multiple punches before he was pulled back

They were trying to throw, but thankfully there was enough folks able to seperate them.

I hope it stays like this, but for some reason I feel like they’re inevitably gonna have problems again in the future

Especially if Islam wasn’t bullshitting about going to 170… I feel like Khamzat will be at 185 by the time that possibly happens though

Cliffs.
Khabib does the talking and says they apologized to each other and says that Khamzat will be the next champion. And the dude next to him said they will be together till the end.

Khabib and Islam ducking confirmed.....again

They were trying to throw, but thankfully there was enough folks able to seperate them.

Oh shit, I didn't see that. My bad. Thanks for this.
Huh, he actually shook his hand. Wonder what was said that made him go berserk like that lmao.

Tbh it looks like Abubakar instigated it, Khamzat shakes the hand of one of the entourage then Abubakar shakes and is doing all the talking, probably winding him up, but if posturing

Looks super forced, like a video a bunch of kids send to their dad so they don't get belted when he comes back from his work trip.

Oh shit, I didn't see that. My bad. Thanks for this.
Huh, he actually shook his hand. Wonder what was said that made him go berserk like that lmao.

Abubakar actually flinches at him, like to feint an aggressive move. He was definitely being a douche there.

Just glad Khabib was able to hold a powow and be the voice of reason.

Cliffs.

Its fake and clearly forced, You can tell they dont like each other. Khabib wouldn't even look at Khamzat in the eyes.

They will never be in a bath tub together

Who’s his new squeeze?? That twink in the red overcoat he’s been handsy with all the live long day. Till is gunna be jeeeeeaaaaalllooouuussss…. Omg

Back