Movies Team King Kong or Team Godzilla

What team are you on?

• Total voters
People claiming there's no way that Kong could make it interesting against Godzilla are like the people saying the same about Batman vs Superman.

"More powerful! More powerful!" They forgot that Supes has a lousy track record of closing the book on obsessed genius billionaires.

Same deal with the monkey. Very fast and able to cut obliquely at full gallop. The lizard is slow and has limited field of fire with nuke breath. If the ape can flank him, it's all over. If.

Whoever voted for "buddies" is a filthy SJW cuck.

Kong but only because Godzilla is a paper champ for needing help against Ghidora. Ghidora whooped that ass already, if it wasn't for the humans and Mothra bailing his ass out.

Godzilla is all I know.

7aNrTKz.jpg

What’s that metal thing in the corner, Smokes?

Which Godzilla is the most unstoppable? Final Wars? The meltdown one from vs Destoroyah?

Wait till he gets blasted by Godzilla's flames
he'll wish he never left the island.
Yeah . I'm sure it will happen at some point during the movie.l like kong and would like to see them team up in a future film but kong needs to go down in gvk

watch Zilla winning first true round, the Kong taking the rematch
It could happen . I dont know. I dont underestimate kong.I seriously doubt one will kill the other. I hope not

Kong only wins by plot armor or writing, same as Batman vs Superman.
Superman would wipe the floor with Batman. Literally just light speed blink into his mansion, rip his head off and throw it into space.

Kong isn't even in the same league as Godzilla. They're just doing "big monsters versus each other" to sell tickets.

No plot armor, no clever writing, Godzilla wants to kill King Kong and King Kong wants to kill Godzilla, Godzilla wipes the floor with Kong.

Kong only wins by plot armor or writing, same as Batman vs Superman.
Superman would wipe the floor with Batman. Literally just light speed blink into his mansion, rip his head off and throw it into space.

Kong isn't even in the same league as Godzilla. They're just doing "big monsters versus each other" to sell tickets.

No plot armor, no clever writing, Godzilla wants to kill King Kong and King Kong wants to kill Godzilla, Godzilla wipes the floor with Kong.
{<BJPeen}

They're fantasy creatures, they are whatever the current writer want them to be
They already had huge variations between movie and movie in terms of size, powers etc

Also it's not like Batman vs Superman
Even within Batman vs Superman movie, Superman can clearly kill Batman with his left pinky finger

In this movie for how the current writer chosen to have them, Kong seems clearly able to fight Zilla, so
<WellThere>

{<BJPeen}

They already had huge variations between movie and movie in terms of size, powers etc

Even within Batman vs Superman movie, Superman can clearly kill Batman with his left pinky finger

In this movie for how the current writer chosen to have them, Kong seems clearly able to fight Zilla, so
<WellThere>

Zilla fanboys are shook and getting their excuses in early.

"If they'd fought in a ring and not a city Godzilla could have used his whole arsenal of moves"

{<BJPeen}

<WellThere>
I literally said in my comment that Kong only wins if he's protected by writers.
If you're going to dismiss it that way, why even talk about it? Writers could have Curious George beating Godzilla in a fight. What's the point of comparing them if we're going to say the writers can change the odds?

Real question is, which one would require more writer manipulation and bullshit logic from people on message forums to win the fight? It's obvious.

I literally said in my comment that Kong only wins if he's protected by writers.
If you're going to dismiss it that way, why even talk about it? Writers could have Curious George beating Godzilla in a fight. What's the point of comparing them if we're going to say the writers can change the odds?

Real question is, which one would require more writer manipulation and bullshit logic from people on message forums to win the fight? It's obvious.
Plot armor to me is if Kong in GvK movie is actually 100 times weaker than Zilla, and from that premise writer jump the shark explaining in the middle of the movie that on reality Kong is from mother side Goku's nephew, making him 1/4 sayan and for that reason he can transform out of nowhere and win

Wich is something they already done making an already-adult-looking 2017 Kong just a cub, and having him grow like 4 times that size for 2021 GvK
But that's before the movie and already within the GvK premise, they made them to be able to play their part in the clash, just like the previous 60s movie

The movie will have the clash on similar level and that will be the canon
Canon of old movies will be ignored, no matter how much internet experts will cry, just like also not crossover movies made their own decisions and changes movie to movie lol

Funniest part is that the previous 60s movie was japanese, made by japanese director that made the original Godzilla movies and himself and he gave zero fucks do same changes: Kong made much bigger and able stand and bang with Zilla, and even ending up having the upper hand

60 years after for very same changes teh internet is
{<BJPeen}<Waaah>
{<jordan}

Still waiting to see how this is a fight. Its like a grizzly bear fighting a field mouse. Kong can do literally nothing to remotely slow GZ down let alone fight him. Even without beams GZ stomps. They will literally need to strip GZ of almost everything to make it a fight.

Its like Batman v Darkseid orcCapt America vs Thanos

Godzilla doesn’t have access to uppercuts, so you might be on to something.

Big G does the highland Fling for fun, uppercuts aren't shit.

tumblr_mruj9gMnN21sfurkeo1_500.gif

He's a nuclear monster and some of y'all are talking about Kong's grappling.

Back