Teammates trash talking each other.

OCGSC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is it common to you guys hearing your teammates go at each other throats and even team killing each other. I mean it is weird they even invite the enemy team into chat or just tell the other player or players location.

No. you're playing with assholes.

Happens on Rocket League in the lower ranks all the time.

people bitch at me in league of legends because I play the game differently than other people and doing anything in that game outside the norm is a death sentence, even if what you do is better and leads to victory

people bitch at me in league of legends because I play the game differently than other people and doing anything in that game outside the norm is a death sentence, even if what you do is better and leads to victory
What elo are you?

I’ve been on some bad teams way in the past where they were more of a hinderance than a help, so I took them out to get them out of the way to play against the other team lol

What elo are you?
no clue, i dont play anymore. tbh i have no clue what elo is anyways. my favorite odd role that I perfected is using Garen as a support. my favorite char though is pantheon for top

no clue, i dont play anymore. tbh i have no clue what elo is anyways. my favorite odd role that I perfected is using Garen as a support. my favorite char though is pantheon for top
Oh yeah I'd flame the shit out of you for garden support

Is it common to you guys hearing your teammates go at each other throats and even team killing each other.

In CSGO with my current Trust Factor rating its rare i run into these type of players.

Had some chode in cod ww2 run his cock holster the other day so I asked his MLG ass to show how it was done sad thing is he was the worse player on the team

I'm nice UNLESS you buy the game and jump right into ranked, without a care that you're making the rest of us eat losses. Lmao I've gotten messages on games before that I made someone cry, or that I just called someone's 12 year old a stupid cunt. Well..... what is your stupid cunt kid doing in ranked.

<DisgustingHHH>

There's always a douche or two if you play for an hour or so.

happens usually when played with rando's. If you're decent enough, play well, and contribute, the other good players will seek you and requests you to private game or include you in their squad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back