Technique to kill your rival

FGomez

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am just wondering that, if there are techniques to break most of your rival bones, at least without good defence, how is it that is there no technique that just kill your rival if he is taken by surprise?
In striking, attacks to the throat are not allowed because they are too dangerous. But what about grappling?

Any choke with nobody else present, or with just Mario Yamasaki as the referee.

A rear naked Choke from behind will make you sleep after 10 seconds and kill you after 40.

Neck crank. Twisting the head like in movies is basically crap

I am just wondering that, if there are techniques to break most of your rival bones, at least without good defence, how is it that is there no technique that just kill your rival if he is taken by surprise?
In striking, attacks to the throat are not allowed because they are too dangerous. But what about grappling?

Death Touch

i heard if you choke someone long enough they die

All chokes will do it if held too long. Piledrivers or spiking people on their heads can be lethal as well.

Strikes to the throat are allowed. People punch each other in the neck all the time. How could you prevent it from happening anyways?

A lot of takedowns can be lethal on hard ground

Five finger exploding heart palm technique.

My favorite death move is the “act like you’re going for a knee cut to pass guard and just lost your balance” atomic knee drop to the balls. Kills em dead every time.

My favorite death move is the “act like you’re going for a knee cut to pass guard and just lost your balance” atomic knee drop to the balls. Kills em dead every time.

You know all joking aside, in a real life fight, even against an untrained opponent, how the hell do you prevent them from wailing away at your family jewels? They seem awefully vulnerable in most positions save full mount

You know all joking aside, in a real life fight, even against an untrained opponent, how the hell do you prevent them from wailing away at your family jewels? They seem awefully vulnerable in most positions save full mount

Break their nuts first

Back