Teens film and mock disabled man as he drowns, post video online.

i have only ever seen one news story about failure to save a drowning person that was not featuring black people

article from BBC

Dat+names_3ff0c5_4075867.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

not trying to be racist, it seems to be a cultural thing where learning to swim is not as common amongs southern african americans. i cant wrap my head around it

"Prompting soul-searching about why so many young black Americans can't swim."

The inability to swim must be a very serious matter when it prompts soul-searching.

Sick people. But a charge against them would basically be a thought crime. Which is a dark, dark, road to go down.

We will see more of this as atheism and the inevitable nihilism that follows, grows.

This is funny... what's the over/under that these kids were christians? I just can't fathom how you're going to blame atheism for these kids being callous beyond all reason.

This is funny... what's the over/under that these kids were christians? I just can't fathom how you're going to blame atheism for these kids being callous beyond all reason.

Doesn't really matter if they were Christians. Many Christians only understand the tradition, not the meaning. Its practically useless. Killing the tradition will be the last straw however. Nihilism is a natural belief that grows out of atheism. Nihilists would certainly record people dying and laugh. It doesn't even really surprise me.

Doesn't really matter if they were Christians. Many Christians only understand the tradition, not the meaning. Its practically useless. Killing the tradition will be the last straw however. Nihilism is a natural belief that grows out of atheism. Nihilists would certainly record people dying and laugh. It doesn't even really surprise me.

Assholes would record people drowning and laugh, not necessarily any need to bring religion into the mix.

I will also add that if the kids warned that dude not to go in, but he still did, I can see why they were so callous. Perhaps this guy will be up there for the Darwin Awards this year.

And it's not like the kids could have done shit to save the guy... calling 911 wasn't going to do a single thing as he would have been long gone by the time adequate help had arrived. Kind of like watching a foregone conclusion where bad stuff is going down : sometimes the only way to deal with it is to laugh.

Like the Knock Out game?

Ohhhh hang on..

Knock out? No, but:

SUMMERFIELD, Fla. — When Seath Tyler Jackson received a text message Sunday afternoon from a 15-year-old ex-girlfriend saying she wanted to rekindle their romance and that they should meet at a central Florida house, a female friend of Jackson’s sensed something wasn’t right.

Authorities on Tuesday night arrested six people in connection with the crime, charging five with first-degree murder. The five were being held without bond.

flmugshots_042111125337-300x450.jpg

http://nypost.com/2011/04/21/florida-teens-allegedly-lured-friend-to-his-death/

It’s a surveillance photo from inside the school showing her two smiling killers confidently striding down a hallway, chests puffed out like big men on campus — 20 minutes after blowing her head off just to see what it felt like.
100110sentencing990_2.jpg

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-01/story/makia-coneys-killers-sentenced-life-prison

Sick punks. I wish people were not like this, but they are.

Give the race shit a rest. We are all capable of horrific actions/inaction. Only fools think otherwise.

The video was disturbing to watch and ridiculing the drowning guy. You shouldn't attempt to save a drowning person in open water if you're untrained. You're at huge risk because the drowning person can pull you down in the panic.
-call 911

-look around for objects that would allow you to pull the person toward shore while you're on shore, or objects that float that they can grab

-if, and only if, you're trained attempt first person rescue

Everyone should know and use the basic, easy steps to saving a life in a variety of circumstances.

This is one of those situations where the names, descriptions, and home addresseses of these laughing fuks should be leaked so these kids feel exactly what this kid felt in the last moments of his life wondering if he was going to die!

Some one will ensure justice is served, these kids who thought this was funny aren't laughing anymore, now their life is on the line!!!!

What video were you watching that their tone change to something more serious???

The first one that only lasted about a minute. After watching the longer version that was posted, they certainly make some fucked up comments afterwards. Even kids that age should know that joking about a blunt when someone dies is fucked up.

The longer version definitely changed my mind.

Kid in the movie was already dead, this is a snuff film. Big difference. Unless you're trolling, in which case, great bait mate
He was dead when the main cast went to look for him. They knew by overhearing an older brother talk about it and being convinced not to tell the cops because they'd have to explain what they were doing out there. Been a while since I've seen the movie but am pretty sure that's how it went. Looking for a jar of buried pennies under the house.

The people saying "they should have called 911" better not be the same people that whine about protecting themselves because "police take time to get there".

Anyone wanna out themselves so I don't have to do it?
That's sort of not fair. It's a bit different wanting to be armed because an attack takes only seconds and not calling the cops to at least report there's a corpse they need to retrieve in the pond.

Last edited:
The break-down/tearing down of the family unit; IMHO, is to blame.

And what led to that breakdown of the family in that culture? Welfare and pushing a victim mentality down their throats. Thanks Dems.

That's sort of not fair. It's a bit different wanting to be armed because an attack takes only seconds and not calling the cops at least to report there's a corpse in a pond they need to retrieve.

But if they're gonna die anyway, then what's the effect here? That's what i'm talking about. People are getting on the teens for laughing and filming, I get that. But not calling 911? Come on now.

Nobody is going to get in trouble for being high when they call 911.

In almost every jurisdiction cops are officially or unofficially told to let those things slide because they want people calling 911 for OD's and other emergencies.
Hey, I'm just guessing based off of ghetto ass experience. I know I was high as a kite one time, basically some bad stuff happened with some shady characters...... I got treated at the hospital, no police involved. Even as an adult, if I was high/drunk, I'de stay away from police.

also, when you see the video, the guy is obviously very far away. Out of sight, out of mind.

I really dont see the point of judging these teens for trivial teen behavior. it's not like they were in actual distance where they can do anything about it.

What video were you watching that their tone change to something more serious???
in the Era of FAKE NEWS, do yourself a favor and watch the whole video:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

they get serious at 1:45 and talk about calling patrol to pick up the body.

I initially saw this story in the morning and thought it was clickbait, and indeed it was. The idea that the guy was "Disabled" as if it had anything to do with it, made it seem like he fell in the water without any of his doing, a freak accident, and with him being disabled and all, these heartless kids were laughing it all off without offering any help.

Far from the truth of course.

Back