Teh Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recap what happened. I stepped out for a few and missed everything!

What happened to Mittens, was just browsing through some logs and saw he is banned? Loved reading his log.

Free Mittens.

candlelight.jpg

Why did chase get banned? He didn't break any rules.

Hmm...

1. Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted.

8. No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. This includes the posting contents of emails, private messages, warnings, infractions, and bans. Do not bring personal disputes into the forums.

ChaseT, rarechestnuts, Chaos Mittens, and several other screen names i cant remember. I'm suprised chases most recent alias lasted this long.

Hmm...

1. Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted.

8. No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. This includes the posting contents of emails, private messages, warnings, infractions, and bans. Do not bring personal disputes into the forums.

I was going to say the same thing. Anyone who didn't see him flirting with the ban is blind.

For those that missed it Mittens posted links to WC's public photo albums on Facebook and then posted a number of pictures from them. WC asked him to stop, Mittens said she should stop attention-whoring, they argued a bit, Mittens posted more stuff. Urban appeared and made a comment about this being harassment and then the Pub was locked and deleted and Mittens got the ban hammer.

On the plus side i saw this cute, albiet a little hood, petite girl with the most amazing ass ever on my walk. She works at the day care next to the bank 3 blocks away. She will be mine.

Sorry no picks.

For those that missed it Mittens posted links to WC's public photo albums on Facebook and then posted a number of pictures from them. WC asked him to stop, Mittens said she should stop attention-whoring, they argued a bit, Mittens posted more stuff. Urban appeared and made a comment about this being harassment and then the Pub was locked and deleted and Mittens got the ban hammer.

^ That, but with more lulz.

Unfortunately I've been up for over 24 hours, I'm dead fucking tired and posting this from a public wifi spot. I don't have the time, or patience to trace the problem back to its source and bring all non-offending posts in here to keep an archive right now. So this will have to do in the meantime.

If anyone fails to differentiate between "calling bullshit" and posting the personal life of another poster (whether or not they happen to be an attention whore) for the whole world to see they don't need to post here.

On the plus side i saw this cute, albiet a little hood, petite girl with the most amazing ass ever on my walk. She works at the day care next to the bank 3 blocks away. She will be mine.

Sorry no picks.

The ass pics posted earlier were of sufficient quality to make up for your short comings with the petite hood chick.

I just about to ask if anything exciting was being discussed in the pub...I got my answer above.

This all should be packaged up into a cautionary tale for children. Don't post anything on the internet that you don't want other people to see. Facebook, MySpace and YouTube make people stupid about these sorts of things.

This all should be packaged up into a cautionary tale for children. Don't post anything on the internet that you don't want other people to see. Facebook, MySpace and YouTube make people stupid about these sorts of things.
amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back