Telsa Cars are Exploding and People are Freaking Out

One recently crashed and caught fire. I read that after the fire was extinguished, it lit back up twice on its own and needed to be isolated at the wreckers yard.

It’s basically crazy to buy any other vehicle than a Tesla now.

I'm not a fan of Tesla, but that OP video is very questionable.

I'd be interested in hearing an educated perspective from someone that knows the engineering of Tesla engines, and a fireman 'detective.'

teaznki1.gif

This telsa in china exploded for no reason and is making the rds on social media

That chick at the end was like, "Think of how many Teslas are on the road and put it in to perspective." As if to say, the collateral damage is worth it.
<JagsKiddingMe>

h7qse91ostt21.png

Reminder that any time a Tesla so much as sneezes, it make the news. Meanwhile regular cars cause more deaths than drug overdoses and respiratory illnesses put together.
Spontaneous fires for no reason whatsoever? I wonder what the stats would be if we used that standard instead. I have never heard of a gasoline engine igniting spontaneously for no reason.

Spontaneous fires for no reason whatsoever? I wonder what the stats would be if we used that standard instead. I have never heard of a gasoline engine igniting spontaneously for no reason.

Teslas don't either. Most likely it's an unstable battery. That is a reason. It's not like it's magic. This is a similar problem that Samsung had with their Note 7 phones.

"Teslas are catching fire and people are freaking out"

"TeslaS"

"TeslaSSS"

>>>video of it happening to a single car

These are Telsas which are exploding, not Teslas.

Back