Social Tense Encounter Between Covington HS Kids and Nathan Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of these Leftists on verified accounts are not retracting their statements. Like this guy, basically calling those kids racists.

Are you still too much of a coward to call out Chief Crying Wolf for his role in the entire incident?

Lying about being surrounded by the kids.
Lying about the kids approaching him.
Lying about what the kids chanted.
Lying about the kids throwing beer cans.
Lying about going to protect the black Israelites from the kids.
Calling the kids beasts and the black Israelites their prey.

Or does his minority status protect him from any criticism?
he was surrounded by kids
he said he approached them to deescalate the situation
so you know exactly what was chanted by all of the kids at all times do you?
How do you know they didnt?
If that was his intention then who are you to call him a liar? As misguided as that would appear from what I saw
Who had a significant numbers advantage? Maybe he assessed that between both groups the Black israelites were more at risk? again who are you to call him a liar?

at the 11min mark which Sherdogger was that telling those kids that they're school shooters and to go shoot up a school?

@DeJulez ? @Trotsky ? @Falsedawn ?

So very partial of you. So you would say that both sides are equal in being disgusting over this particular instance then?
Well the Right is always disgusting. In this particular case, some overenthusiastic idiots on the left joined them in being disgusting. In general, the Left are good people.

he said he approached them to deescalate the situation
so you know exactly what was chanted by all of the kids at all times do you?
How do you know they didnt?
If that was his intention then who are you to call him a liar? As misguided as that would appear from what I saw
Who had a significant numbers advantage? Maybe he assessed that between both groups the Black israelites were more at risk? again who are you to call him a liar?

He was never surrounded. He had a clear path to leave at any time.

I know the kids didn’t chant what he said they chanted because it was never caught in video and the timeframe that he says it happened was captured in video.

You gloss over his lie about the beer can.

You ignore him getting right up in the kids face and banging a drum and the kid doing NOTHING.

And there is video evidence of when he was present if the black Israelites instigating the kids who were trying to calm the situation down. It’s a straight up lie to say the kids were acting beastly and the black Israelites were the prey. The video evidence proves it’s the exact opposite.

The fact that you’re making excuses for this piece of shit is deplorable. He instigated the situation and was caught in a lie several times. It’s only idiots like you who have prejudiced against white rich kids and a savior complex for minorities who don’t get this.

How were the kids disgusting? For what? Chanting their school song? Smiling? The tomahawk? If they're disgusting for that, then I guess you really hate Florida State fans, Chiefs fans, Braves fans ect.

There's plenty of disgusting things the black Israelites did and plenty of disgusting things Phillips and his ilk did. but not so much the kids.
CNN called them "four African Americans preaching about the bible and oppression". This isn't done by mistake.

strange, I don't remember them covering this story.

" For a year, the walking and biking trails snaking through south Kansas City, Mo., were plagued with bloodshed.

Beginning in August 2016 and continuing deep into the next year, the bodies of hikers and dog walkers were found dead along the city’s Indian Creek trail or on nearby roadways. They were all shot. They were all middle-aged. They were all white.

The killing stopped after the August arrest of Fredrick Demond Scott, a 22-year-old Burger King employee. As The Washington Post reported in September, Scott, who is African American, had allegedly threatened to shoot up his high school and “kill all white people.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-deaths/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.6964bd67379f

You would think a racist serial killer targeting a specific race would be national news. Now imagine for a moment, if the killer was white.

This isn't about revenue; if that were the case, it wouldn't be so absolutely one-sided. That tired old BS excuse doesn't pass the smell test.

Well the Right is always disgusting. In this particular case, some overenthusiastic idiots on the left joined them in being disgusting. In general, the Left are good people.
You mean the ones that pat people like you on the head, while you beg at their table for scraps?
LOL, what a moron.

Ok guys so they didn't mob and surround the Native guy, they didn't threaten the Black Isrealites (lmao), we can't really connect them to a blackout game played at their school 7 years ago, the main kid that we wanted to punch didn't actually do anything other than stand and smile, and the worst we have on them is that a few of them did the tomahawk chop. But I think our calls for doxxing and violence against these teenagers was justified because I haven't seen any footage of them praying....have you?

These boys cannot win. People are going to nitpick endlessly to justify their lies. If the kids were praying, then the leftoids would have been mocking them for praying and questioning why they did not say something or do something. It is incredible how far some people will go to deliberately remain blind to the truth.

<{cruzshake}>

A lot of these Leftists on verified accounts are not retracting their statements. Like this guy, basically calling those kids racists.

This is just the crazy left reaching for anything that they can to try and save face.

"But, but, but look at Goldie Wilson being intimidated by Fonzi back in 1955"

Like that is in anyway comparable to a kid in 2019 trying not to laugh while Chief Rotten Teeth bangs a drum in his face.

Last edited:

Yeah...because he willfully walked into the middle of their group.

Just go away already. We get it. You're incapable of rational thought when addressing a situation that makes the left look like the unhinged, rabid mob they are.

Mayhem is trolling. And he's actually doing a decent job.

props!

The reaction to this stupid incident has been ridiculous on both sides. Now that a more complete picture is coming out, some people on the right are using it as an excuse to gaslight.

Not all left wing opinions were vile, many were reasonable even when the narrative was one-sided. Now that we know more, most people on the left are still being reasonable.

Let me know when someone on the right is reasonable. About anything.

He was never surrounded. He had a clear path to leave at any time.

I know the kids didn’t chant what he said they chanted because it was never caught in video and the timeframe that he says it happened was captured in video.

You gloss over his lie about the beer can.

You ignore him getting right up in the kids face and banging a drum and the kid doing NOTHING.

And there is video evidence of when he was present if the black Israelites instigating the kids who were trying to calm the situation down. It’s a straight up lie to say the kids were acting beastly and the black Israelites were the prey. The video evidence proves it’s the exact opposite.

The fact that you’re making excuses for this piece of shit is deplorable. He instigated the situation and was caught in a lie several times. It’s only idiots like you who have prejudiced against white rich kids and a savior complex for minorities who don’t get this.
So I should accept your version of events where this guy is a monster and these kids are saints..... is that what you are getting at?

Yeah...because he willfully walked into the middle of their group.

Just go away already. We get it. You're incapable of rational thought when addressing a situation that makes the left look like the unhinged, rabid mob they are.
oh look, its the guy that was misrepresenting my posts earlier.

Mayhem is trolling. And he's actually doing a decent job.

props!
please stop saying that, people are reporting my posts. I got dubs earlier and then luckily got them taken back off

The reaction to this stupid incident has been ridiculous on both sides. Now that a more complete picture is coming out, some people on the right are using it as an excuse to gaslight.

Not all left wing opinions were vile, many were reasonable even when the narrative was one-sided. Now that we know more, most people on the left are still being reasonable.

Let me know when someone on the right is reasonable. About anything.
You're not very bright, are you? Never mind, you're obviously a waste of time.

So I should accept your version of events where this guy is a monster and these kids are saints..... is that what you are getting at?

No. I’m saying you should be a fucking shill who takes everything the media fed you at face value. The guy was caught in verifiable lies and you continue to ducking sit there and ignore reality. Call a spade a spade.

The reaction to this stupid incident has been ridiculous on both sides.

Nope. Just the side that spread propaganda to hurt some kids, and continue to spread lies in the face of video evidence that exonerates them. You know, the side you're on.

please stop saying that, people are reporting my posts. I got dubs earlier and then luckily got them taken back off

I fucking admire you. You are like the DeNiro of the WR. You don't break character and it's awesome to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back